Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 06-14-2011, 10:43 AM   #5461
ddavis
boostalicious

Drives: Blown Ls3
^ Congrats! sweet looking trophy
Old 06-15-2011, 02:57 PM   #5462
mkeeler

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS2 RS Bumblebee
I've looked through 1000 of ABM picts on this thread but I couldn't find one with black groundFX and black stripes. Anybody got one? Thanks
Rally Yellow, Black Stripes and Ground Effects, 20" Polished Aluminum Rims, MGW Shifter, Custom Engine Cover, K&N CAI Series 69 Typhoon, Borla Exhaust, Tinted Windows, Heritage Grille, Subwoofer system, Trunk Mat, Trunk Organizer, UltraShield Clear Vinyl, Camaro SS license Plate Covers, "BY BY" Personalized Plates.
mkeeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 03:57 PM   #5463
StangKiller-SS

Drives: GM products
Black and ABM don't mix well IMO. Seen one with black rallys on the road once and the combination was beyond hideous.
StangKiller-SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 05:55 PM   #5464
TBone
Negative Camber Junkie

Drives: 2010 1SS LS3/6MN ABM 1 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkeeler View Post
I've looked through 1000 of ABM picts on this thread but I couldn't find one with black groundFX and black stripes. Anybody got one? Thanks
Did you look one page back?
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...postcount=5460
Here is another.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...postcount=5087
Another.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...postcount=4896
Another.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...postcount=4633
One of my favorites.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...postcount=4635

Of course you will have to use your imagination to put the stripes and GFX together.
Enjoy.

T.
I can't wait for my next
Track fix.
DA HAWKS OWN DA CUP!!!!!
TBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 10:22 PM   #5465
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by StangKiller-SS View Post
Black and ABM don't mix well IMO. Seen one with black rallys on the road once and the combination was beyond hideous.
Haa, I am having my front and rear blacked out LS7 concept style right now, (Carbon Flash Metallic) Along with having my GFX painted ABM. I plan to get a hood and have CFM rallies painted as well. I think the metallic black will look amazing!!
SummoneR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 10:23 PM   #5466
SummoneR
Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyGreyMyst View Post
I got second in my class on Saturday! Chalk up another win for ABM! Attachment 252951
NICE!!! Congrats!!
Old 06-15-2011, 10:26 PM   #5467
tightchevelle69
Derrick

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2ss/rs
Quote:
Originally Posted by StangKiller-SS View Post
i think theres a bunch of people on this thread that would disagree with you! if you dont like a certain color combo, please keep it to yourself!

2010 ABM 2SS/RS, A6, home Dec 10th, wifes birthday present!
2007 GMC Yukon XL, 2000 S10 Xtreme, 1969 Chevelle
tightchevelle69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 10:35 PM   #5468
SummoneR
Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by tightchevelle69 View Post
i think theres a bunch of people on this thread that would disagree with you! if you dont like a certain color combo, please keep it to yourself!
In his defense, he did say IMO (In my Opinion) Which is completley allowed in a forum. He never said it was a fact.

Just sayin'
Old 06-15-2011, 10:56 PM   #5469
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2017 2LT Hyper Blue Metallic Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBone View Post
Well, I finally ran into jpalonso and got to see the "One that got away". Ya see jpalonso is the gentleman who bought the car I wanted about 2 hours before I could and I had to search another 4-5 months to find mine. He lives in the next city over. I was headed out to grab a pizza for dinner and as I was coming up to the light I see an ABM SS go by. So I catch the light and hammer it because he had gotten pretty far down the street. Suddenly I notice I am doing triple digits and back it down. I finally get up next to him and he and his wife roll the window down and ask if I am "TBone". I reply, "Why yes I am."

So we pulled over to take a few quick photos of our ABM's together and here they are.

Attachment 252129

Attachment 252130

His is still stock were as mine of course, well, isn't. But they still look GREAT together.

Nice to finally meet you JP, hopefully your pix turned out better. Sooner rather than later we will have to do this again in better light.

T.
that's pretty cool!!!!
Old 06-16-2011, 07:53 AM   #5470
mkeeler

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS2 RS Bumblebee
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBone View Post
Did you look one page back?
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...postcount=5460
Here is another.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...postcount=5087
Another.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...postcount=4896
Another.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...postcount=4633
One of my favorites.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...postcount=4635

Of course you will have to use your imagination to put the stripes and GFX together.
Enjoy.

T.
Thanks, honestly I got to page 190 and gave up and went to the last page to post.
Rally Yellow, Black Stripes and Ground Effects, 20" Polished Aluminum Rims, MGW Shifter, Custom Engine Cover, K&N CAI Series 69 Typhoon, Borla Exhaust, Tinted Windows, Heritage Grille, Subwoofer system, Trunk Mat, Trunk Organizer, UltraShield Clear Vinyl, Camaro SS license Plate Covers, "BY BY" Personalized Plates.
mkeeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 12:06 AM   #5471
fixxer56
Thin Blue Line

Drives: ABM 2LT/RS #10094
Send a message via AIM to fixxer56
I personally love the flat black with my ABM (IMO). Besides my stripes, I have the front and rear blacked out like the LS7 show car...
You paid for it, customize it as you wish
Old 06-17-2011, 12:10 AM   #5472
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2017 2LT Hyper Blue Metallic Camaro
i've got the rear decklid (just the part between the tail lights and around the bowtie) blacked out with matte black vinyl, and the front bumper area right by the headlights and i love it! i prefer white stripes on the car though (rally or whatever). i think the white really pops on the ABM. i'll be getting white rally's when i have the money to do it right and paint it.
Old 06-17-2011, 12:40 AM   #5473
SummoneR
Paul

Before I decided to have my rear deck painted CFM, I put matte black vinyl on it to see if I really liked it, and I thought it was great, other than the amount of dust that stuck to it LOL. So I decided to have it painted. But wanted it gloss instead, and metallic so it would look sharp next to the ABM. =)
Old 06-18-2011, 07:10 PM   #5474
F5ABM
Camaros Of Northwest Ohio

Drives: 2010 ABM 2LT/RS/6A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mihow View Post
I'm truthfully pissed with the decision to end production of the color...
We were in Oshawa last week and saw the new Synergy Blue. Not the same as ABM, but it will also be a limited edition color.

Tags
abm camaro, aqua blue, aqua blue metallic, aqua blue metallic camaro, camaro, car, sevn86 was here!