Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 12-22-2021, 06:06 AM   #1
Ashen 6.2

Drives: 2014 Camaro Z/SS
**Removed**

Picked up a new truck for my daily driver and was looking for a bed cover for it. I sent **Removed** an email to check on it. He responded quickly with a link and additional details to purchase. Done deal!

**Removed* and his crew have always gone above and beyond to help me. There are a lot of companies that could learn from him.

Thanks again **Removed**!

**Removed** = removed the vendors name as he is no longer a vendor for the forum and his "previous" business ended up trying to screw me over with driveshaft purchase.

Mods - GPI 416 w/Custom Grind Cam, Ported Heads & Tuned by Ben, Holley Dominator ECU, Mag Heartbeat, ZL1 Fuel Pump & DSX Aux Pump, NW 103 TB, FIC 1650's, Alky Meth, Circle D 3600 Triple Disc, Kooks Headers, Viking Coil Overs & all the BMR Goodies in the rear, Zl1 3.23 Diff, DSS Axles, Gulfcoast Driveshaft, Hendrix Offset Diff Bushings, AFE Solid Subframe Bushings, 875HP/843TQ 5FDP

Last edited by Ashen 6.2; 09-29-2023 at 06:32 AM.
Ashen 6.2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2021, 08:52 PM   #2
Ashen 6.2

Drives: 2014 Camaro Z/SS
Bed cover arrived this morning and I put it on this afternoon.
Attached Images

Mods - GPI 416 w/Custom Grind Cam, Ported Heads & Tuned by Ben, Holley Dominator ECU, Mag Heartbeat, ZL1 Fuel Pump & DSX Aux Pump, NW 103 TB, FIC 1650's, Alky Meth, Circle D 3600 Triple Disc, Kooks Headers, Viking Coil Overs & all the BMR Goodies in the rear, Zl1 3.23 Diff, DSS Axles, Gulfcoast Driveshaft, Hendrix Offset Diff Bushings, AFE Solid Subframe Bushings, 875HP/843TQ 5FDP
Ashen 6.2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2021, 07:30 AM   #3
George-CZ

Drives: 2010 2SS LS3 and 1978 STROKER 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashen 6.2 View Post
Picked up a new truck for my daily driver and was looking for a bed cover for it. RDP site didnt show one online so I sent Dyno Steve an email to check on it. He responded quickly with a link and additional details to purchase. Done deal!

Dyno Steve and his crew have always gone above and beyond to help me. There are a lot of companies that could learn from him.

Thanks again Dyno Steve!
Exactly.
It's a pleasure to work with Steve.
You are looking forward to spending your money with him

Here in my place of residence you come to a parts store and you feel like you are harassing them

K&N CAI, Stainless Power longtubes, high flow cats, modified Ragazzon High Performance axle back, Soler Performance ported throttle body, Soler Performance throttle controller, RAM clutch adjuster, modified LS7 clutch kit, Tick Performance billet bearing support, Tick Performance remote bleeder, separate clutch reservoir, BMR trailing arms, BMR toe rods, Pedders Suspension cradle bushing inserts, Control Arm Bushings, Strut tower brace, oil catch can, Hurst T-handle shifter, 20mm wheel spacers, DBA brakes, QTP Cutouts, Dynosteve tune.
George-CZ is offline   Reply With Quote