Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 04-15-2023, 10:41 AM   #1
cam4usa
cam4usa

Drives: Camaro 2SS 45th Anniv Convertible
Beware of camarolights.net

Ordered their prebuilt taillights with the LED halo. When I got them the craftsmanship was definitely worse than I could have done myself but I figured the bezels would hide the flaws and I was going to tint them so that would hide the other flaws.

I had everything professionally installed and they worked for one day, literally just one day. I processed the return and their rep was quick to ask me to let them send some replacement parts. They wanted me to do all the work of course. After some testing, the LEDs were working, the drivers were not. They sent new drivers but only one worked. Before I could update camarolights.net the once working driver was already shot.

After further testing, none of the halos nor drivers are working.

The worst part is their rude rep. I’m $500 just on their products. Do not buy anything made or sold at camarolights.net.

Happy to post photos of lights, drivers, etc and screenshots of messages with this rude rep if anyone is interested.
cam4usa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2023, 10:48 AM   #2
cam4usa
cam4usa

Drives: Camaro 2SS 45th Anniv Convertible
Oh, also one of the taillights was not sealed and allowed moisture in. When I brought this up they asked me to perform the repair rather than offer to replace.
cam4usa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camarolights.net