Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 07-26-2009, 01:28 AM   #1
Indpowr
Account Suspended

Drives: Corvette C6
Multi Colors in Hydro-Carbon photos of what can be done

Guys, here is an idea of colors that we can do in Hydro-Carbon

First example is our DSVcustoms Mustang.

There seems to be a demand for colors as well as the carbon fiber "look" which can be seen below by the steering wheel.

We can do pretty much any piece. If anyone is interested shoot me a PM and I will work on some pricing for you guys.

Yellow Hydro Carbon

Blue Hydro Carbon (doing some test colors)

Hydro Carbon Fiber left, Real Carbon Fiber on the right
Indpowr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 09:28 PM   #2
ac223mal

Drives: car
I hope you guys are taking Indpowr up on this. I have been sending him some ideas and hopefully others have to. That way we can get some stuff going.
He has been very helpfull and very quick to respond. In fact I'm wondering when this guy get some sleep!
ac223mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 09:36 PM   #3
Indpowr
Account Suspended

Drives: Corvette C6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ac223mal View Post
I hope you guys are taking Indpowr up on this. I have been sending him some ideas and hopefully others have to. That way we can get some stuff going.
He has been very helpfull and very quick to respond. In fact I'm wondering when this guy get some sleep!
LOL Thanks for the nice comments.

Sleep, who needs that. I still work about 70-80 hours a week doing my day job.
Indpowr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 09:44 PM   #4
ac223mal

Drives: car
Dang, I thought I worked alot, can't complain now. I hope others are sending ideas in.
You've been very helpful, that kinda customer service it what makes customers loyal, not to mention a awesome product! I hope we can work something out, because your service has already earned my money.
ac223mal is offline   Reply With Quote