Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 12-09-2009, 11:35 PM   #57
MrDew

Drives: 2012 ZL1 #165
In Italy they have some fancy police cars too, check this out:
(i think Lamborgini gave it to them as a gift...)

Unfortunately they crashed it a couple of weeks ago...
MrDew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 11:50 PM   #58
AlSuwaidi

Drives: BLACK LS3 GCC-Spec
Just on the side, I can see why some people see no use for these high performance cars (maybe not realizing the need on our vast open roads with 100mph speed limits) where you can easily get any car to its highest speed and keep it there for 15 minutes!!) But every car bought is for a specific reason, whether it be for show (like the F999 formula 1 cop car) or for its own special purpose (like highway patrol or high speed chases - camaro and gt-r)

but check out these cars from our neighbouring country Qatar! (now remember people, I'm sure they have their reasons for these cars so watch your comments)

AlSuwaidi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 04:40 AM   #59
Black Maro SS

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS
very nice

we have BMW 540, Charger R\T and Mustang Shelby GT500 looool, and we have Corvette Z06 too but only for the president security looool

but the one who said they will have Bugatti Vyron loooool I don't think so kaaaak
Black Maro SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 04:49 AM   #60
AlSuwaidi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Maro SS View Post
very nice

we have BMW 540, Charger R\T and Mustang Shelby GT500 looool, and we have Corvette Z06 too but only for the president security looool

but the one who said they will have Bugatti Vyron loooool I don't think so kaaaak

I heard about the GT500s. we got chargers, Hummers, 5 series (i think also 540, but not sure) as well. i dont think we have a z06 though !
Old 12-10-2009, 06:18 AM   #61
kuwait-camaro

Drives: L99 SS/RS
the cromed SLR not allowd to drive it in the road at morning!
Old 12-10-2009, 06:25 AM   #62
AlSuwaidi

i saw a chrome cl63 around at day! looked wooooooow!!! and it looked clean like real chrome, not like the foil stuff!! and a gold chrome cayenne! both at day time!
Old 12-10-2009, 07:03 AM   #63
Black Maro SS

its white gold not chrome the SLR and its not allowed in day time and night time but trust me they can drive their car anytime they want and u know how they can
Old 12-10-2009, 07:24 AM   #64
MSG'

Drives: 2010 1SS Camaro
this post is directed to the last 3 posters....all i know is that it's insanely freaking hot and humid on the persian gulf, and I don't know how you and your fellow countrymen stand it. I have been to Qatar, UAE, Iraq, Saudia Arabia and Turkey...the last isn't on the Persian Gulf, but it was still freakin HOT HOT HOT!!!!!

Examples of how hot it is there.

In UAE we fried an Egg on top of a tool box
In Qatar it was so Humid and temps over 100 degrees F you were literally sweating in the shower, and it didn't even feel relieving.
In Iraq our inside the Truck thermometer <sp> read 170+ degrees, the AC cooled us down to around 100. The outside thermometer read 158 degrees one day.
In Saudia Arabia....was just hot, with really bad sand storms added in. (these sandstorms stung the skin, unlike Iraq sand which is like a fine powder.
MSG' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:09 AM   #65
navmaxlp

Drives: Not a Camaro :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG' View Post
this post is directed to the last 3 posters....all i know is that it's insanely freaking hot and humid on the persian gulf, and I don't know how you and your fellow countrymen stand it. I have been to Qatar, UAE, Iraq, Saudia Arabia and Turkey...the last isn't on the Persian Gulf, but it was still freakin HOT HOT HOT!!!!!

Examples of how hot it is there.

In UAE we fried an Egg on top of a tool box
In Qatar it was so Humid and temps over 100 degrees F you were literally sweating in the shower, and it didn't even feel relieving.
In Iraq our inside the Truck thermometer <sp> read 170+ degrees, the AC cooled us down to around 100. The outside thermometer read 158 degrees one day.
In Saudia Arabia....was just hot, with really bad sand storms added in. (these sandstorms stung the skin, unlike Iraq sand which is like a fine powder.
I hear ya! I remember standing on the deck of our ship and looking at the thermometer reading 128 in the shade. Being in Jebel Ali, on the water, the humidity was almost unbearable. Honestly speaking though, in Dubai, it wasn't as bad it seemed. Maybe it was because we were off duty and having fun but it just didn't seem as bad. Either way, if you were born there and grew up in that weather, it would just be normal to you.
navmaxlp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:14 AM   #66
Black Maro SS

loooooooooool ok come to kuwait on August u will be fried egg loooooool coz it will be 140 degree kaaaak but trust me come now to kuwait u will be freezing and next month it will be more freezing loool but u will like kuwait

come to kuwait someday
Old 12-10-2009, 11:41 AM   #67
MSG'

Drives: 2010 1SS Camaro
no offense to you, but if I never had to go back to anywhere in the Persian Gulf area, I would be just fine.
MSG' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 12:00 PM   #68
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
Old 12-10-2009, 01:20 PM   #69
MCA

Drives: silver 2010
Dude - What does your post have to do with Cop Cars?

MCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:50 PM   #70
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
It was an informative post for everyone to be respectful to eachother. A reminder of the Forum rules. I posted it up because I had to edit a few posts as I did with yours. We don't talk about speeding, or breaking the law on this forum no matter what country your from. So please refrain from doing so.

This threads leash is getting shorter and shorter. The warnings are over.

Please be respectful, no politics, no racing, no bickering, and just talk about how cool it is that a country like this one has selected a Camaro to be some of their police cars.