Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 02-03-2011, 01:25 PM   #1
Madgiggler

Drives: 2SS RS
AAC customer service experiance

like others b4 me... i want to echo just how easy of a mod this is!!! few screws and quick twist = done!!!

i had an issue with one of the bulbs i ordered... however the uber high lvl of customer service i received when i called and spoke to the nice folks @ AAC was so far beyond what is common in today's world i just cant fully explain it properly. my issue was not only fixed w/out any hesitation on their part but the "fix" was in my hands 2 days latter

i would recommend this company to EVERYONE who is even slightly interested in doing this mod and hell any lighting mods. + it looks really cool too

Thanks AAC for operating @ the highest lvl of customer service.
Old 02-04-2011, 09:40 AM   #2
Phase V
Summer

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM w/ Black Stripes
Send a message via AIM to Phase V Send a message via Yahoo to Phase V Send a message via Skype™ to Phase V
AAC = AMAZING!

Restoring or need parts for a Chevy. Look no further than Don's East Coast Restorations
Phase V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 12:07 PM   #3
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
They are the best hands down.
Old 02-21-2011, 08:43 AM   #4
Support@OracleLights.com

Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madgiggler View Post
like others b4 me... i want to echo just how easy of a mod this is!!! few screws and quick twist = done!!!

i had an issue with one of the bulbs i ordered... however the uber high lvl of customer service i received when i called and spoke to the nice folks @ AAC was so far beyond what is common in today's world i just cant fully explain it properly. my issue was not only fixed w/out any hesitation on their part but the "fix" was in my hands 2 days latter

i would recommend this company to EVERYONE who is even slightly interested in doing this mod and hell any lighting mods. + it looks really cool too

Thanks AAC for operating @ the highest lvl of customer service.
We are happy to be of service to you!

If you need assistance with anything in the future please feel free to let me know.
Support@OracleLights.com is offline   Reply With Quote