Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Old 05-04-2016, 10:52 AM   #1
Bulldog3071

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
ZL1 Rims and 305/35/R20

Guys looking for some info, I'm currently running the GM 21" wheel. I just purchased a set of ZL1 replica wheels from Phastek:

Front 10x20 w/ +23mm offset
Rear 11x20 w/+43mm offset

tires I got from Tire Rack
305/35/ZR20 all the way around for a square look

I discussed the various wheel options with the guys from Phastek and they were very helpful. The only suspension work I have had done are front and rear BMR sway bars, training arms in the rear and end links on all for corners. Did I make the right call, everything I've read says the tire are correct for the right size rim. Will I have issues with Stabiltrack messages and I'm kind of concerned now about the tires sticking out up front, these tires are huge. Thanks for any info.
Lakewood Strut Tower Brace, JBA Shorty Headers, JBA 8 MM Wires, Airaid TB Spacer, Phastek CAI Scoop, Washer Bottle Relocation Kit, Stainlees Steel Brake Lines, Brake Performance Slotted and Drilled Rotors, BMR Tunnel Brace, BMR Trailing Arms, BMR Subframe Connectors, Borla ATAK Muffelers, Z28 Wickerbill Spoiler, VTC, Bow Tie Delete, BMR Adjustable Front Swaybar, BMR End Link Kit, BMR Extreme Rear Anti-Roll Kit, Diablo I1000 "InTune"
Bulldog3071 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 10:59 AM   #2
Tmick5jr
Todd

Drives: 2012 Camaro
Good luck with the front tire fitment. Your probably going to rub and your tires are going to stick out like crazy in the front. You should be running no more than a 275 or 285 in the front
Tmick5jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 11:55 AM   #3
13BRM2SSRS

Drives: 13 Camaro 2SS Vert L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmick5jr View Post
Good luck with the front tire fitment. Your probably going to rub and your tires are going to stick out like crazy in the front. You should be running no more than a 275 or 285 in the front
+1
Black GFX / Dynatech Supermaxx LT Headers / FR Black Chrome ZL1 Replicas 275/315 / RDP Tune / CAI / VMAX TB / MBRP SS Catback / Gtechniq CSL & EXOV3 / VTC / RX Catch Can / Valentine 1 / Halo DRL / LED Fogs
13BRM2SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 01:16 PM   #4
Bulldog3071

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmick5jr View Post
Thanks for the info I made a stupid mistake, called Phastek said I would have issues. getting the 285/35/R20 from Tire Rack just have to pay shipping again, live and ;earn, again thanks for the info.
Lakewood Strut Tower Brace, JBA Shorty Headers, JBA 8 MM Wires, Airaid TB Spacer, Phastek CAI Scoop, Washer Bottle Relocation Kit, Stainlees Steel Brake Lines, Brake Performance Slotted and Drilled Rotors, BMR Tunnel Brace, BMR Trailing Arms, BMR Subframe Connectors, Borla ATAK Muffelers, Z28 Wickerbill Spoiler, VTC, Bow Tie Delete, BMR Adjustable Front Swaybar, BMR End Link Kit, BMR Extreme Rear Anti-Roll Kit, Diablo I1000 "InTune"
Bulldog3071 is offline   Reply With Quote