Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 09-05-2019, 03:20 PM   #1
N. Thusiast

Drives: Looking to buy
Low mileage 2012 Camaro Convertible estimated value?

Gents,

Long time listener, first time caller.

I’m looking at buying a 2012 Camaro Convertible SS/RS, 6-speed, with only 7200 miles. Seller says mint condition.

Any idea how much I should be paying?

If you need more info, please let me know.

Thanks,
Graham

Last edited by N. Thusiast; 09-06-2019 at 12:25 AM.
N. Thusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 11:26 PM   #2
taf21979

Drives: 2013 2ss vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by N. Thusiast View Post
Gents,

Long time listener, first time caller.

I’m looking at buying a 2012 Camaro Convertible SS/RS, 6-speed, with only 7200 miles. Seller says mint condition.

Any idea how much I should be paying?

If you need more info, please let me know.

Thanks,
Graham

Somewhere between 25-28k but if I were you I would find a 13-15 the 11s and 12s had top issues(look it up) and no my link system. Just my 2 cents
taf21979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 12:04 AM   #3
lemontwist

Drives: 12 2SS/RS L99,11 2SS/RS LS3totaled
you want a vert!?!? i don't mean to piss off vert guys but verts are for women IMO.
added cost for a option that's only good in the fall and the spring my wife finally figured that out after someone cut the top to rifle through the car to get 2 bucks in change.
i actually think it takes away from the value.
lemontwist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 12:43 AM   #4
taf21979

Drives: 2013 2ss vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemontwist View Post
you want a vert!?!? i don't mean to piss off vert guys but verts are for women IMO.
added cost for a option that's only good in the fall and the spring my wife finally figured that out after someone cut the top to rifle through the car to get 2 bucks in change.
First off no cares about your opinon on convertibles second off op was looking for advice which your answer was of no help to him at all and last you sir are an idiot if you think a convertible is worth less than a hardtop.
taf21979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 03:53 PM   #5
gen=5

Drives: 13 ZL1 vert blac fastlane/LPE 750
Quote:
Verts aren’t for women dude ,you need to get your balls checked(don5 want to piss u off),lol ! ...I’ve seen some 1500-2000 hp 5Gen verts running .I had a 2013zl1 Vert with about 800hp, and there isn’t anything that says women about that other than the ones who would jump in the seats as I rode down the side road over looking the beach..
Of course I was banned from most race tracks due to a lack of a roll cage.. BUT who cares..
Old 09-11-2019, 04:53 PM   #6
gen=5

Drives: 13 ZL1 vert blac fastlane/LPE 750
Quote:
Verts aren’t for women dude ,you need to get your balls checked(don5 want to piss u off),lol ! ...I’ve seen some 1500-2000 hp 5Gen verts running .I had a 2013zl1 Vert with about 800hp, and there isn’t anything that says women about that other than the ones who would jump in the seats as I rode down the side road over looking the beach..
Of course I was banned from most race tracks due to a lack of a roll cage.. BUT who cares..
Old 09-20-2019, 04:30 PM   #7
GodWentPunk

Drives: 2015 2SS White Convertible CE/INDY
As mentioned earlier, 11/12 years hadtop had issues.. not all but many. Pay a little more and get a 13+ model.

joe...