Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Old 10-30-2014, 11:52 PM   #29
BRAVO 2SS
Aim Small...Miss Small

Drives: 2018 ZL1 M6
Damn...I was about to buy a huge order from them. Well guess not anymore...
Old 10-31-2014, 10:37 AM   #30
DylanVK

Drives: a few
Hey guys. Thanks for the concern and kind words. Definitely is a situation that leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I feel I owe anyone that followed me an apology, but as far as returning products - I'll say the same thing I said when I left the last spot - the products didn't instantly stop working b/c of my departure. They're still good, they still work. If you choose not to purchase with them in the future thats understandable, but returns b/c of the situation are unnecessary. Enjoy the products and if you think that highly of what I do I'm sure I'll be somewhere else when you're ready to restock again.

Thank you all for your concern. I've taken the past couple weeks to just enjoy my kids while I field various offers - these are the kinds of unexpected situations that make having a little money in savings a good idea and having a good reputation in the industry means I'll move on from this situation and put it in my rear view mirror where it belongs. I'll be flying to Vegas next week to take a number of meetings at SEMA, a few of which are extremely interesting opportunities so we'll see what happens. I may have a new place to call home by the end of next week.

Anyone who is gonna be at SEMA and would like to meet up just to say hi, shoot me a PM.

Last edited by DylanVK; 10-31-2014 at 10:55 AM.
DylanVK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 02:22 PM   #31
Dznts
Anabolic Connoisseur

Drives: Sold - Blown Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Wish you the best of luck Dylan, everything will work out for you!
Old 11-04-2014, 09:34 PM   #32
ChadG

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylanVK View Post
Hey guys. Thanks for the concern and kind words. Definitely is a situation that leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I feel I owe anyone that followed me an apology, but as far as returning products - I'll say the same thing I said when I left the last spot - the products didn't instantly stop working b/c of my departure. They're still good, they still work. If you choose not to purchase with them in the future thats understandable, but returns b/c of the situation are unnecessary. Enjoy the products and if you think that highly of what I do I'm sure I'll be somewhere else when you're ready to restock again.

Thank you all for your concern. I've taken the past couple weeks to just enjoy my kids while I field various offers - these are the kinds of unexpected situations that make having a little money in savings a good idea and having a good reputation in the industry means I'll move on from this situation and put it in my rear view mirror where it belongs. I'll be flying to Vegas next week to take a number of meetings at SEMA, a few of which are extremely interesting opportunities so we'll see what happens. I may have a new place to call home by the end of next week.

Anyone who is gonna be at SEMA and would like to meet up just to say hi, shoot me a PM.
Best of luck Dylan, please keep us posted. Thank you again for all of your help over the years, your supporters have been well earned. We're cheering for you!
ChadG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 11:44 AM   #33
DylanVK

Drives: a few
Thanks for the kind words Chad.
DylanVK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 12:00 PM   #34
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
What does SGC stand for?
Old 11-10-2014, 01:36 PM   #35
SSBUSDRVR

Drives: '11 2SS/RS IBM/BLK M6
Thinks it's SCG Surf City Garage mlee
After car is finished and back on Road in Jan ( going on a year now) I know which Products I will never spend a Penny on for the Camaro. Dylan you were always very helpful especially with the Videos at your previous employer and we know you will land back on your feet. Enjoy the time with your family while you can. Best Wishes

ProCharger Stage II D1X Race ,Monster Triple,Alky Control Meth Inj, Forgestar F14 Drag Version and a bunch of other blah blah blah.838/688 at 12lbs Street Friendly
SSBUSDRVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 05:31 PM   #36
joeybsyc

Drives: 2010 Aqua Blue Metallic 2SS
Let 'em wash their own damn el Camino...