Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums -
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Interior Parts & Accessories

Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2013, 07:36 PM   #1
Picklez's Avatar
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Bathalto IL
Posts: 258
Arrow Trunk Plastic in Grey and triangle pieces above taillights. WANT!

Please PM me if anyone has the truck plastic piece mine is all scratched by the main thing I need is the Left and Right triangler plastic pieces above the taillights.

Picklez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 01:52 AM   #2
Drives: 2011 1LT Synergy Green
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Upstate PA
Posts: 3,226
They are called Trunk drain lid covers, You can buy them from the parts dept . at you'r local dealer for $30.00 a pair.
BIO-HAZARD is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.