Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Camaro5 Store Merchandise

Old 11-21-2013, 06:55 PM   #15
Smirnoff

Drives: Camaro SS
How much are they?

Smirnoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 07:14 PM   #16
menendez1293
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smirnoff View Post
How much are they?
Link is in the OP, they are 34.95 +shipping for the pullover and 37.95 +shipping for the zip up one.
menendez1293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 11:45 PM   #17
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45TH RS View Post
Glad I got my LG pullover order in quickly! Thanks for making these available!
You are welcome!

I'm just happy we are in a position where we can actually get all this going. Calendars...hoodies, FINALLY we have zip ups, ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanbabz71 View Post
Any idea when they will be coming in?

Ryan
When I called him two days ago, he had all the hoodies and zip ups at the printer in line waiting to be printed. We added another 24 as the majority of LG/XL's were going quickly. We still basically have our place "in line," but just need to make sure all the others are here before printing. Shouldn't be long. I'll send an email to see if we can get a better time frame, but I doubt it's going to take that long.
Quote:
Originally Posted by menendez1293 View Post
Link is in the OP, they are 34.95 +shipping for the pullover and 37.95 +shipping for the zip up one.
I really wish we could do better on pricing for y'all. Since we are ordering such a small amount of hoodies, we don't get that price break like the HUGE companies that order thousands of these things do.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 04:50 AM   #18
Mr_Draco

Drives: 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
I really wish we could do better on pricing for y'all. Since we are ordering such a small amount of hoodies, we don't get that price break like the HUGE companies that order thousands of these things do.
And you are still a better deal than Chevy Mall or Camaro Collection. Zip ups are about $50 there before shipping.
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 05:35 AM   #19
Blk-Ice
750HP of Twisted Reaper!

Drives: Blk 2SS/Blk Carb Fibr NS-1 stripes
My order was just placed for a XXXL Black Zip-Up.
Old 11-22-2013, 08:21 AM   #20
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Draco View Post
And you are still a better deal than Chevy Mall or Camaro Collection. Zip ups are about $50 there before shipping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blk-Ice View Post
My order was just placed for a XXXL Black Zip-Up.
Old 11-22-2013, 08:29 PM   #21
chozn4service

Drives: 2016 SS w/2SS A8 Blue Velvet
Just placed my order Tag. I have the previous model you had with the C5 logo circle on the back. I can say I love that hoodie as the material is nice a soft, top notch material and screen print. Washed it several times and it comes out like new and looks great!

Thanks for what you do! And BTW, you used my words in the previous post about being "Broke as a joke!" Don't I know that oh so well. Since I traded and got the new car August 31st I've been working trying to get it all done before Old Man Winter starts pitching one, plus with retirement 9mo's away, I need to get ALL MODS done, son!
Old 11-22-2013, 08:55 PM   #22
Ryanbabz71

Drives: 2018 Hyper Blue 1SS 1LE
Old man winter is here grrrrrr

Ryan
Ryanbabz71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 08:57 PM   #23
45thCamaro

Drives: 2012 Camaro 45th Anniversary RS
The design with the 5 in the headlight is really nice. Whoever designed it big thumbs up
45thCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 09:04 PM   #24
chozn4service

Quote:
Old man winter is here grrrrrrRyan
Yea snow flurries tomorrow they're talking. No Cars & Coffee for me.

Anyway, once the salt trucks drop it I'm done for the season.
Old 11-23-2013, 01:13 AM   #25
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by chozn4service View Post
Just placed my order Tag. I have the previous model you had with the C5 logo circle on the back. I can say I love that hoodie as the material is nice a soft, top notch material and screen print. Washed it several times and it comes out like new and looks great!

Thanks for what you do! And BTW, you used my words in the previous post about being "Broke as a joke!" Don't I know that oh so well. Since I traded and got the new car August 31st I've been working trying to get it all done before Old Man Winter starts pitching one, plus with retirement 9mo's away, I need to get ALL MODS done, son!

9 more months?! DANG! That'll fly by in no time! I want to put in 20 more if I can. I'm 1/3rd there.

Thanks for the kind words. We try. Hoodie material is all the same as last time...just a new design. While I don't think we can ever get away from the circle 5, we are trying something new.
Quote:
Old man winter is here grrrrrr

Ryan
No kiddin'. Freezing or butts off down here (IN TEXAS).

But I was born in Chi-town...so this freezing weather is where it's at for me!

Now....for some SNOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45thCamaro View Post
The design with the 5 in the headlight is really nice. Whoever designed it big thumbs up
Thanks!

That was actually Joe Bella's design (Dragoneye aka: Mr.Wyndham). He came up with the headlight idea, drew it up, and I had him tweak a line to extend it just a tad further out. He's a hell of a great PS'er and artist with that stuff. I only wish I had skills like him to make more stuff. He's done pretty much everything we've had so far...circle 5 and all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chozn4service View Post
Yea snow flurries tomorrow they're talking. No Cars & Coffee for me.

Anyway, once the salt trucks drop it I'm done for the season.
I SO wish I could say stuff like that. LOVE the snow...

...unfortunately, we get to drive our Camaro's year round down here in Texas. ....wait....we get to drive them all year?

Old 11-23-2013, 08:54 AM   #26
chozn4service

Quote:

9 more months?! DANG! That'll fly by in no time! I want to put in 20 more if I can. I'm 1/3rd there.

Thanks for the kind words. We try. Hoodie material is all the same as last time...just a new design. While I don't think we can ever get away from the circle 5, we are trying something new.
Yea, 9 months will give me 34yrs. I was planning on doing terminal leave around late May or June but the Superintendent who I'm friends with wants me to close out my career at the Indiana State Fair which runs August 1-17 and my last day is the 19th. With all my time I have on the book now and I'm carrying over 30 days vacation and gain another 26 on Jan.1st, I plan to sell back 30 days sick of my 90 I get each January and sell back 30 vacation. Hope to get about $5k for that which will be for my camation mod. , I'll have my DROP check in excess of $120K and since 15K of that is tax free I plan to get myself a nice beater as my daily driver and keep Red Storm for the nice days of retirement and yes, we're thinking of relocation to a warmer climate like a Savannah, GA
Old 11-23-2013, 09:12 AM   #27
45thCamaro

Drives: 2012 Camaro 45th Anniversary RS
Quote:

No kiddin'. Freezing or butts off down here (IN TEXAS).

But I was born in Chi-town...so this freezing weather is where it's at for me!

Now....for some SNOW!

Thanks!

That was actually Joe Bella's design (Dragoneye aka: Mr.Wyndham). He came up with the headlight idea, drew it up, and I had him tweak a line to extend it just a tad further out. He's a hell of a great PS'er and artist with that stuff. I only wish I had skills like him to make more stuff. He's done pretty much everything we've had so far...circle 5 and all.

I SO wish I could say stuff like that. LOVE the snow...

...unfortunately, we get to drive our Camaro's year round down here in Texas. ....wait....we get to drive them all year?

I fix computers as a side business, I also give lessons. One thing I wish I knew how to do is photoshop. I know a little bit about auto cad which helped me recreate the 45th logo.
45thCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 09:30 AM   #28
chozn4service

You know looking at the camaro on the sleeve, if you ever want to change it up, you could take that last 'O' and make it the '5' also. The bottom of the 5 could also be the O or take the O and put the top of the five on it...... Just a change up.