Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Old 01-03-2021, 12:25 PM   #1
Raman

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro LLT
Another Bosch LLT question for boost

Hello everyone!

I am fairly new here, I came across a 2010 base model Camaro 3.6 LLT last year for a steal and fell in love with the car. I have some plans and ideas in the back of my head for getting some more power out of the car.

After doing some reading across Camaro5 and trying to answer some of my questions myself I have one question that I cant seem to find a straight answer on.

Currently what are the limitations and expectations of using HP Tuners to tune the LLT Bosch ECU? I have read many very old posts (6-8 year old posts) regarding forced induction and only being able to get so far with power output when tuning the Bosch ECU. Are these limitations still an issue in 2021, or has the enigmatic Bosch ECU been figured out?
Raman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 02:33 PM   #2
spyderbuddy

Drives: 2010 RS Inferno Orange Metallic
I really don't know, But i Do Know that HP Tuners Has a Forum on the LLT V6, I have the Trifecta Tune on mine. Which i Would not recommend, because of updates.
PCP Hideaway Headlight Covers, BBK Headers & High Flow Cats, ZL1 Add-ons Wicker Bill, TL1/ZL1 Hood Insert, Gen5 DIY Frameless Mirror, ABL Dash Lighting an My link Navigation, Blacked out Rear Bowtie, all Sylvania led Turn Signals, Ceramic Window Tint By Nicks, MBRP Exhaust tips, GEN5 DIY Virginia Legal DRL Harness, Painted Brake Calipers, Vittesse Throttle Controller, Heritage Grill, Diode Dynamics Led Lighting, Manual Shifter Boot, Paddle Shifters, CNC Throttle Body, Trifecta Tune, RX Catch Can & Breather, Trunk Black out and Side Grills, Chevorlet door Sills.
spyderbuddy is offline   Reply With Quote