Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 09-21-2013, 03:06 PM   #85
techinny

Drives: '18 Sierra Denali '05 GMC 2500HD
It was good to see everyone, congrats to all the winners, I hope everyone had a safe drive home.

Had: 2010 SS/RS M6 Hurst STS, Noweeds
techinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 06:24 PM   #86
BLU DUCE

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS IBM Camaro
Sorry the ones that couldn't make it 2 the show yesterday. Not a bad turn out 4 the weather we expected. Clear & dry all day 1 little sprinkle around 11 a.m. Steve was able to get all the trophies out before the down pour. Congrulations to all the trophy winners. The ones that went 2 the track hope you had good a time. Welcome to the 2 new members 2 the club. Had a great time yesterday wife was even with me. Thanks for all the compliments on the truck well appreciated.

I would like to especially thank Steve & his lovely other half for all there hard work & personnel time they spent on putting a great show on. Also The Mike Barnard Chevrolet Dealer Ship & all their employees that took part in helping out with the show & letting Upstate C 5 hold their show on your lot especially on a Saturday during your normal open hours.

Well the new trophy whore got 2 more yesterday. Hope everyone got home safely. & had a good time. Sunset6928 I will have the car at the next show. Glad to finally get to meet you,2012lt1,molsonbrador. Had to come back & edit statement. Also thanks 2 anyone else who helped in putting on the show. All the food was great tasting . Who ever the gentleman was doing the cooking a great job.
Old 09-22-2013, 06:49 PM   #87
molsonbrador

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS, 2018 Colorado
Made it back to Jersey. Again, I had a good time up there and hope to hang with you all again. Wish I took some pictures but didn't think to with it being overcast, where's that "afterthought" smiley.
molsonbrador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 08:07 PM   #88
Wolfco13

Drives: 45th RS Vert, 50th SS Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by molsonbrador View Post
Made it back to Jersey. Again, I had a good time up there and hope to hang with you all again. Wish I took some pictures but didn't think to with it being overcast, where's that "afterthought" smiley.
I posted some pics on the Buffalo thread.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...postcount=1750
It was great to meet you, come join us again when it's dry.
Old 09-22-2013, 08:43 PM   #89
Steve
Ancalagon The Black

Drives: 2013 Silverado 4X4, 2010 RJT 1SS
I learned something new Saturday. I don't belong to a Camaro Club but to a club of great friends! You people humble me. My call for support for an event that could have been a total bust due to weather did great because you all rallied around me and made it successful. You are the true meaning of friends.

We had six at the track and it was raining when we went around. I think we still had a good time and it was especially good to see the couple in the 55 Chevy have fun on the track. Running it gives you a new perspective when watching a race there on TV. Because we were there two hours early we had to kill some time down at the race car museum. I learned a lot of things I did not know about Watkins Glen Raceway.

As stated by Spike congratulations to all who won trophies. It was fun seeing Lisa with her poke-a-dot beauty win her first trophy. A special thanks to Mike Barnard Chevrolet Buick for providing the venue. I understand they are now parking their car lot differently since Andy laid down some new lines!

Finally, we haven't counted the receipts yet but I think we covered costs and may have a little we can send to the Children's Hospital. The couple from out of town that won the 50/50 finally called us back and donated their share to the Children's Hospital. So at least $112 will make its way there. I will publish the finally tally when I can set down and calculate it.

Again, thank you to all who came.