Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-17-2009, 08:30 PM   #1
Steve
Ancalagon The Black

Drives: 2013 Silverado 4X4, 2010 RJT 1SS
Two Weeks From Manufacture To Taking Delivery

I just sent an email to my dealer, and in large font all it said was “SWEET!”. I’ve had my RJT 1SS RS (stick) for five days now and all I can say is I love it more and more each day (not sure how that is even possible I love this car so much). The beige two tone interior combined with the RJT makes this the hottest looking car on the dealer’s lot. I ordered November 1st and the wait was well worth it. I would encourage anyone to take the plunge.

I can’t say enough good about my dealer, Mike Barnard Chevrolet of Geneva, NY. This is the first car I have ordered, historically always buying from the lot. I picked a tough car to do this with for the first time, as little information was given to the dealers until close to launch time. With this lack of information I became concerned when not getting much info, especially with all of the horror stories found on Camaro5.com. When signing the papers on the car the owner of the dealership made a statement to me that put all in perspective. He said “Early on I told anyone who might have come in contact with you to not say anything to him that you don’t know to be absolutely true because chances are he knows more about this car than we do at this time.” Now that’s respect! Special thanks to Greg, Billy and Buddy.

GM hit the ball out of the park this time. Like everyone else who has taken delivery says “This car is a real people magnet”. It is a rush at how much attention this car gets. I don’t mean any disrespect but I truly feel sorry for those still waiting for their car.

This car is my prize possession and even my wife loves it. I am looking forward to many years of having fun together, and I wish the same for all of you.

Long Live Camaro!
Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 08:33 PM   #2
bluch
OH CANADA!

Drives: 2011 RAM 1500 LARAMIE
aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... i want my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!! reading like 5 threads like these a day is killing me!!!!! congrats on your car dude

Had to trade in the Camaro for a truck :(, but hopefully I can join the Camaro family again one day
bluch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 09:04 PM   #3
Steve
Ancalagon The Black

Drives: 2013 Silverado 4X4, 2010 RJT 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluch View Post
aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... i want my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!! reading like 5 threads like these a day is killing me!!!!! congrats on your car dude

Thanks - I hope you get yours soon because you are going to love it!
Steve is offline   Reply With Quote