Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 10-22-2009, 02:46 PM   #701
geminidreams

Drives: ABM 2LT / RS
I wonder if woman in general do silly stuff like what you had described? I know for myself I have had some funny situations over the years.
geminidreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 04:23 PM   #702
lightning
Lightning & Thunder

Drives: 2010 SIM 1SS
Answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminidreams View Post
I wonder if woman in general do silly stuff like what you had described? I know for myself I have had some funny situations over the years.
See pictures above
Old 10-22-2009, 04:41 PM   #703
SweetRide

Drives: 2LT RS Red Jewel of the West
Slick, that whole match thing is unreal!! What are the chances? With bad luck like that and the whole elevator shaft incident, you should go to Vegas and turn that moxy into money. What you do is make sure to bet AGAINST your instincts. So on the roulette, if you think it will show up red, bet black. you'll be up thousands in no time. All I ask is for 30% of your winnings for giving you such a great idea. Oooo, even better. Take me with you! I love Vegas and work is for suckas.

"Now life can finally begin"

SweetRide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 04:52 PM   #704
slick1ru

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Black
Vegas Vegas Vegas...

I was THIS |--| close to driving to Vegas tomorrow! I was going to go down and catch Everlast in concert at Hard Rock. I decided to use better judgment, instead of the "sounded like a good idea at the time" judgment. I would have had to drive back early Saturday morning to catch my son's hockey games this weekend. I was just there a month ago anyway.
slick1ru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 06:12 PM   #705
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS #16429
Vegas!? Did somebody say Vegas? If you go, stop by "Cheetahs" tell em' Sooch sent ya!
Old 10-22-2009, 08:31 PM   #706
slick1ru

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSOOCH View Post
Vegas!? Did somebody say Vegas? If you go, stop by "Cheetahs" tell em' Sooch sent ya!
Nah, I prefer Scores, Treasures or Club Paradise.

Ha ha!!
slick1ru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 08:54 PM   #707
JDP Motorsports

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/ 2016 Camaro SS
Hey Everyone!

Hey Everyone!

This is my "personal" account although "Jordan" was as well.... I have yet to make it to an event with you guys and gals but would love to sometime. I am however no longer with Pfadt. I'm now focusing on JDP Motorsports which is my personal business.

If anyone needs anything performance wise for your Camaro let me know!! I'm just sayin! :flag2:
JDP Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 09:26 PM   #708
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDP Motorsports View Post
Hey Everyone!

This is my "personal" account although "Jordan" was as well.... I have yet to make it to an event with you guys and gals but would love to sometime. I am however no longer with Pfadt. I'm now focusing on JDP Motorsports which is my personal business.

If anyone needs anything performance wise for your Camaro let me know!! I'm just sayin! :flag2:
Right on Jordan! What services or products will JDP Motorsports offer? I still need to get my Hurst Shifter installed. Will you provide any sort of installation service of hop ups?
Old 10-23-2009, 07:35 AM   #709
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

Where's Gemini?! What's the word?
Old 10-23-2009, 08:44 AM   #710
lightning
Lightning & Thunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSOOCH View Post
Where's Gemini?! What's the word?
Ditto. We're desparate for some info. We're ready ta put a contract out on yer dealer fer ya if that beautiful car ain't where it belongs pronto.
Old 10-23-2009, 08:45 AM   #711
lightning
Lightning & Thunder

Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDP Motorsports View Post
Hey Everyone!

I was thinkin we lost ya. Welcome back. We're planning to go somewhere to take some pics on Nov 7th. Come.

Last edited by lightning; 10-23-2009 at 09:57 AM.
lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:27 AM   #712
SweetRide

Drives: 2LT RS Red Jewel of the West
We probably haven't heard from Gemini because she is now camped out at her dealer lot so she can get second by second updates as to where her new baby is. I can picture her there with a nice Coleman stove cooking up some hash browns and eggs for all of them to help "sweeten" them up so her car gets there sooner.

So I had an idea this morning. I am going to replace my Pirelli's here pretty quick and I was wondering if anyone here would want to buy them from me? Even though none of you are going to be driving much here shortly, I thought if you had storage space you may want some, at a good price, and hold on to them until you need to replace the ones your currently riding. Anyone interested if I sold all four for $600?

I think I will be getting my new tires at John Watson Chevrolet, and then have them keep the tires until whoever buys them comes and picks them up. Any feedback positive or negative (like Derek, that is a terrible idea/price/whatever) is appreciated.

Jordan, nice to meet you! I'll trade you my RS 20" Pirelli's for upgrades to get my V6 up to 400 horsepower! Ha ha. Seriously though, try to make it on the 7th. It'd be nice to meet you as next year I am considering some upgrades.

"Now life can finally begin"

SweetRide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:59 AM   #713
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

Derek, I'd throw them up on KSL first for at least a grand. I'd feel bad giving you only $600 for those tires. KSL classifieds work!
Old 10-23-2009, 09:59 AM   #714
lightning
Lightning & Thunder

Derek

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetRide View Post
We probably haven't heard from Gemini because she is now camped out at her dealer lot so she can get second by second updates as to where her new baby is. I can picture her there with a nice Coleman stove cooking up some hash browns and eggs for all of them to help "sweeten" them up so her car gets there sooner.

So I had an idea this morning. I am going to replace my Pirelli's here pretty quick and I was wondering if anyone here would want to buy them from me? Even though none of you are going to be driving much here shortly, I thought if you had storage space you may want some, at a good price, and hold on to them until you need to replace the ones your currently riding. Anyone interested if I sold all four for $600?

I think I will be getting my new tires at John Watson Chevrolet, and then have them keep the tires until whoever buys them comes and picks them up. Any feedback positive or negative (like Derek, that is a terrible idea/price/whatever) is appreciated.

Jordan, nice to meet you! I'll trade you my RS 20" Pirelli's for upgrades to get my V6 up to 400 horsepower! Ha ha. Seriously though, try to make it on the 7th. It'd be nice to meet you as next year I am considering some upgrades.
Won't you be wanting your Pirelli's back next summer?