Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 01-10-2023, 12:20 PM   #15
2010sgm

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockimin View Post
An old school chum of mine about 6 months ago got there another Camaro. Zero complaints so far and the service was pretty decent
same here my camaro is great!
Old 02-04-2024, 06:55 PM   #16
yodaslim

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS
A little late to the discussion but I was recently in market for a new/nearly new vehicle and I considered Carvana and other's like it. Don't know if you all are aware but Vroom and Shift, two close competitors of Carvana have shut down. I think there's some market consolidation happening right now, not sure how Carvana is doing but I can't imagine they're doing too well. Hopefully they are ok as I've heard good things about them and would like to give them a try at some point (If they still have any good deals, of course).
Old 02-19-2024, 07:50 AM   #17
hesster

Drives: '10 C5 SS, '77 Bandit T/A
I was looking to buy a low mileage 2010 SS, and also considered Carvana, but some research showed they had Title issues in MI and got their licensce revoked. So that steered me away. Found my car at a little corner lot car dealer 4 hrs away in OH, and snagged it with less than 8k miles! Ya gotta look hard, and Cash is king in negotiating a price.
https://www.clickondetroit.com/consu...d-in-michigan/
Attached Images

hesster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 07:57 AM   #18
SummitWhite11

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockimin View Post
An old school chum of mine about 6 months ago got there another Camaro. Zero complaints so far and the service was pretty decent but he got his biz A Better Bid.

There are many advantages to buying a car via A Better.Bid rather than purchasing a car through Caravan. For one, customers have access to a much wider selection of vehicles, allowing them to find the car that best suits their needs and budget. Have a look yourself https://abetter.bid/en/car-finder/ty.../model-mustang. Additionally, the prices on A Better.Bid are usually more competitive than those on Caravan, meaning that buyers can save money when they purchase a car from this site. Furthermore, they offer a much more streamlined purchasing process, with an easy to use interface and secure checkout options. Finally, customers can rest assured that the vehicles purchased through A Better.Bid are of the highest quality, as the site has a rigorous vetting process for all vehicles before they are listed. All these factors make it better to buy a car via A Better.Bid than through Caravan.

I was just looking at the abetterbid website and they are all salvaged vehicles. I do not see anything where one could buy a vehicle such as Carvana that has not been wrecked? Am I missing something here?

ZL1 Appearance package, Flow Master American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust w/ QUAD TIPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Ported VMAX TB, OEM GM Brembo Brakes Package w/ Hawks Carbon Ceramic Pads, Night Owl Halo Kit (WIFI), FRONT/REAR Carbon Fiber Wrapped Bowties, Rear Oracle Blue LED Bowtie, Oracle Ghosted Painted Side LED Markers, Silver Side Faded Gills, OEM Satin Camaro Fuel Door, OEM Strut Tower Brace, Detroit Speed Engineering 1.5" Lowering Springs, Koni Orange STR.T Struts, Z28 rear LCA's, Black Magic rear 32" sway bar, 1LE front sway bar w/ DSE end links. Evil Energy Catch Can.
SummitWhite11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 09:08 AM   #19
bsn

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Look at his other post he seems like a video game guy not a car guy-better bid is just a source for salvage vehicles.
bsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 09:41 AM   #20
SummitWhite11

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsn View Post
Look at his other post he seems like a video game guy not a car guy-better bid is just a source for salvage vehicles.

I see that now!

ZL1 Appearance package, Flow Master American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust w/ QUAD TIPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Ported VMAX TB, OEM GM Brembo Brakes Package w/ Hawks Carbon Ceramic Pads, Night Owl Halo Kit (WIFI), FRONT/REAR Carbon Fiber Wrapped Bowties, Rear Oracle Blue LED Bowtie, Oracle Ghosted Painted Side LED Markers, Silver Side Faded Gills, OEM Satin Camaro Fuel Door, OEM Strut Tower Brace, Detroit Speed Engineering 1.5" Lowering Springs, Koni Orange STR.T Struts, Z28 rear LCA's, Black Magic rear 32" sway bar, 1LE front sway bar w/ DSE end links. Evil Energy Catch Can.
SummitWhite11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 06:38 AM   #21
2010sgm

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT
i bought my 2010 from carvana and it was a easy buy process all registration and temp plates were all good and everything went smooth had my car a year and it was a great process. my 2nd carvana car and I'm happy!