Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 02-07-2014, 07:09 PM   #1
13BlackCamaroSS

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Race4Time in Indy

Just found out that the newly Race4Time event (formerly winged warriors) is coming back to Indy after a couple years off. Are there any other members going to this as it is a blast and for charity for Rileys hospital. It is July 19-20. Do not know how much yet but the last time was $100. 5 events which include Autocross, drag racing, slalom, toy box (which is a new event) and a car show. Tons of fun and some crazy cars.

2016 2SS, NPP, Adrenaline Red Leather and Pads, 6sp, Sunroof, Black Bowties, Upgraded Wheels, 15% Tint, Kooks Headers, MBRP Exhaust, 1LE Wheels, Badging, Ported Throttle Body, Procharged, Snow Performance Stage 2 Meth Kit

Coming Soon: Custom Cam, E85, Ported Heads
13BlackCamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 10:41 PM   #2
13BlackCamaroSS

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...ilebasic?pli=1

Hope that works. What they have so far for points system for classes based on mods. The last year they had it I took home 4/5 first place trophies including overall but that was in my mazdaspeed 3. This should be more fun in the Camaro although not sure I can repeat that feet.

2016 2SS, NPP, Adrenaline Red Leather and Pads, 6sp, Sunroof, Black Bowties, Upgraded Wheels, 15% Tint, Kooks Headers, MBRP Exhaust, 1LE Wheels, Badging, Ported Throttle Body, Procharged, Snow Performance Stage 2 Meth Kit

Coming Soon: Custom Cam, E85, Ported Heads
13BlackCamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 06:18 PM   #3
Black-n-O2010

Drives: 2010 2SS
I am excited for this event. Even if you do not want to race I would come and check it out. This is for a great cause. 2 years ago when we raced in it every person had a blast.
Black-n-O2010 is offline   Reply With Quote