Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 09-24-2014, 06:23 AM   #29
spadz93
BUMBL Z

Drives: 2015 ZL1
Oh man, i could make a few additions to this lol.(names are being changed for confidentiality) My girlfriend Christina went away to DR for this past weekend, and the same day she left i had work and then had to replace the rear brakes on the car and adjust the parking brake (needless to say it was a longer day). So afterwards, me and a good buddy that helped me with the brakes decided to order pizza and knock a few beers back. A few beers turned into a few mixed drinks and I ended up getting drunk, which was not in the plan but F*** it, oh well.

Added a picture on instagram of my drink of choice. Soon after, i see my phone ringing, and it's a friend of mine who i haven't seen in a while. I answer (drunkenly) thinking it was him. Turns out it's my psycho ex, Cindy, on the phone. Being caught WAY the hell off guard, i try to hold conversation, and eventually she asks if her and my friend (who's phone she borrowed) can stop by. I can't really muster a no, so i said sure, thinking they would just hang out front of the house and then ditch.

No such luck. turns out she was hammered too, and my friend was just being a DD. Later on in conversation, i notice queues that signal that she's still interested in me. Not wanting to believe it, i asked my friend and he confirmed it. I broke up with her in january of 2013, and she's still thinking theres a chance.

Once my girlfriend got back, i knew i had to tell her, because it would look straight up shady if i didn't. she wasn't mad at me, but now might want to kill my ex. I swear, i need a restraining order
Current: 2015 ZL1 M6, Rotofab Intake, LS3 throttle body, 2.55 Upper/9.17 Lower w/ Idler Relocation, DMS Reinforced Brick, ID1050X, 1 7/8" Headers, ProSpeed HX/Reservoir, DSX Aux Pump/Flex Fuel Sensor, E85, McLeod RXT, BMR 1" Drop, Tuned by Pat G
Past: 2010 2SS, some bolt ons, 415rwhp/400rwtq

spadz93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 06:52 AM   #30
sway99bird

Drives: 2013 1LE Camaro SS
Haha, My X is trying to get back with me and I just found out she is prego but not by me.......... Females !
sway99bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 07:59 AM   #31
GoldCartridgeGamer

Drives: 2014 Ford SVT Raptor SuperCrew
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
I'm sure your mom has seen your package before. So what was that crazy be out ch thinking? You should go jam those girls you were texting and send her pics.
Not a surprise to her at all. Heck yea!

How to hug your camaro
Buy the car that you would most like to get beat in. The other guy will always be faster.
GoldCartridgeGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 10:53 AM   #32
Scrappy Doo

Drives: Callaway Rogue

This seems appropriate
Scrappy Doo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 11:04 AM   #33
RGRCamaro

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrappy Doo View Post

This seems appropriate

Can't argue, it's science! and confirmed through personal experience....

RGRCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 11:06 AM   #34
irocnroll

Drives: '91 RS Vert, '11 Grand Cherokee
irocnroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 01:31 PM   #35
ZED SLED

Drives: 2017 Mosaic Bk ZL1 M6
An ex-coworker once told me about when he was in college his roommate and his roommate's girlfriend broke up. She then sent the roommate a picture of herself knobbing her new boyfriend's cob. He promptly put it into an envelope and mailed it to her parents. Over 25 years ago and I'm still laughing about that one.

ZED SLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 01:46 PM   #36
Taco Time

Drives: 2014 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHat View Post
So me, being the nice guy I am, tell her I would help a bit. So I go home and talk to my mom, she asked how my day was, and I said I was talking to Kelly. And my mom continues to tell me some stuff she never told me.

WHen Kelly and I were dating, she would send me all kinds of adult pics, and ask for pictures of me in return. Well, I sent her some.

Whats she do when we break up? Bitch sends those pictures to my ****ing mom!!

What nerve!!! Send naked pictures of me to my mom!!! WOW was I furious.

So, obviously I told her what I had just learned, and told her she can go fund her medical bills by standing on a street corner for all I care.

Ugh.. what a waste, she was gorgeous!

****ing women
When your mom told you about getting the pics, you should have sent her father all the pics she sent you. Then you should have found her current BF, told him that she's hitting you up for sexy time, and go ahead and forward him all the pics too. (That's what I would've done.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by racergirl View Post
Dang. This makes me happy being not in a relationship
Meee Toooo!!!
Taco Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 03:49 PM   #37
mpiersd

Drives: ABM #2041
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZED SLED View Post
An ex-coworker once told me about when he was in college his roommate and his roommate's girlfriend broke up. She then sent the roommate a picture of herself knobbing her new boyfriend's cob. He promptly put it into an envelope and mailed it to her parents. Over 25 years ago and I'm still laughing about that one.

Bernadette: 2LT/RS, ABM #2041 of 3903
ZL-1 Springs | CAI | Muffler delete | Magnaflow resonator | LED DRL | DRL harness | RX Catch Can | Mini me

Cortana: 2015 Harley Davidson Road Glide Special
V&H Power Duals Headers & Oversized 450 Raider mufflers | Screamin' Eagle Stage 1 Chisel Extreme intake | Screamin' Eagle Stage 1 programmer | Klock Werks 12" Pro-Touring windscreen

Own an Aqua Blue Metallic Camaro?
Click here to join us on Facebook and help us in establishing the Aqua Blue Registry to locate all 3903 of these beautiful Camaros!
mpiersd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 02:45 AM   #38
RedHat

Drives: 2011 Camaro Supersport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robs2014SPED View Post
OMG...How old are you? Facebook, Texting, email and inability to communicate is the ruination of the XGENeration. Naked PICS on the phone? Really??? what did you think would happen? You we sending her naked pics she was sending you naked pics...and thats not enough so you text other girls??? There is an entire industry where you both can get paid for that in Californication (California...sorry) Not being gudgmental but I have 20 year olds that know better. Get a job, get a car, Get a REAL girfriend not a toy and GROW UP for Petes sake.
Just my 2 cents...which I pay in TAXES!
Fortunately, they werent like.. NAKED naked pics. No pics of my manhood, just pictures that you wouldnt exactly want your mom to see.. (With the exception of the picture mentioned below)

Plus, it was the only way to get more of her! And trust me, she has a FINE body, id give her a solid 9 out of 10 :-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Time View Post
When your mom told you about getting the pics, you should have sent her father all the pics she sent you. Then you should have found her current BF, told him that she's hitting you up for sexy time, and go ahead and forward him all the pics too. (That's what I would've done.)

Meee Toooo!!!
I should find her current BF, and send him the picture of her with my d*ck in her mouth
RedHat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 02:52 AM   #39
RedHat

Here are some pictures (SFW) of the crazy b*tch, just so you can see why I would even put up with this bs in the first place

Old 09-26-2014, 02:55 AM   #40
RedHat

Quote:
Originally Posted by spadz93 View Post
Oh man, i could make a few additions to this lol.(names are being changed for confidentiality) My girlfriend Christina went away to DR for this past weekend, and the same day she left i had work and then had to replace the rear brakes on the car and adjust the parking brake (needless to say it was a longer day). So afterwards, me and a good buddy that helped me with the brakes decided to order pizza and knock a few beers back. A few beers turned into a few mixed drinks and I ended up getting drunk, which was not in the plan but F*** it, oh well.

Added a picture on instagram of my drink of choice. Soon after, i see my phone ringing, and it's a friend of mine who i haven't seen in a while. I answer (drunkenly) thinking it was him. Turns out it's my psycho ex, Cindy, on the phone. Being caught WAY the hell off guard, i try to hold conversation, and eventually she asks if her and my friend (who's phone she borrowed) can stop by. I can't really muster a no, so i said sure, thinking they would just hang out front of the house and then ditch.

No such luck. turns out she was hammered too, and my friend was just being a DD. Later on in conversation, i notice queues that signal that she's still interested in me. Not wanting to believe it, i asked my friend and he confirmed it. I broke up with her in january of 2013, and she's still thinking theres a chance.

Once my girlfriend got back, i knew i had to tell her, because it would look straight up shady if i didn't. she wasn't mad at me, but now might want to kill my ex. I swear, i need a restraining order
Thats a sticky situation, lol. But yeah, I would have done the same thing actually, as far as telling the GF. Good move.

Let me know if she kills your ex :-D
Old 09-26-2014, 09:09 AM   #41
mpiersd

Drives: ABM #2041
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHat View Post
I should find her current BF, and send him the picture of her with my d*ck in her mouth
You know, in the Military we have a saying for this.

No balls!

Bernadette: 2LT/RS, ABM #2041 of 3903
ZL-1 Springs | CAI | Muffler delete | Magnaflow resonator | LED DRL | DRL harness | RX Catch Can | Mini me

Cortana: 2015 Harley Davidson Road Glide Special
V&H Power Duals Headers & Oversized 450 Raider mufflers | Screamin' Eagle Stage 1 Chisel Extreme intake | Screamin' Eagle Stage 1 programmer | Klock Werks 12" Pro-Touring windscreen

Own an Aqua Blue Metallic Camaro?
Click here to join us on Facebook and help us in establishing the Aqua Blue Registry to locate all 3903 of these beautiful Camaros!
mpiersd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 09:43 AM   #42
ssrs2lt

Drives: too many
Yeah, I believe there's a direct correlation between hotness and craziness. Although neither is exclusive! It’s simply a matter of your level of acceptance.. haha.. The craziest one I pursued was a woman who unbeknownst to me had 6 kids 4 different fathers all living in a trailer. I rolled up in my jeep and was like wow. Yeah it didn’t last long (still was a little attracted ). She stalked me for over a yr and this was before all the face book, and social media which made stalking way more “personal”.