Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 01-11-2013, 04:56 AM   #505
Kartashian
SoCal HT5

Drives: The Punisher
Cheers for that Pierro... His car is so freaking amazing. BLACK ON BKACK, true love.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:12 AM   #506
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronix View Post
A little birdie told me I had to change my sig......hmmmmm what could it be?

And a ZR1 starts at $125K....bye-bye

I think I'll be investing in Nitto stock
I'd sell my car in a heartbeat for one man. A ZR1 even looks and functions just fine the way it sits from the factory. That's the miracle of it. Something can always be done to a car, but the ZR1 is just amazing. If your heart says yes, it's a done deal, and the trade will be made.
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:17 AM   #507
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012

Drives: Cyber Bullet
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
but then we won't be seeing him on this forum :( ,and you know how much we like John
Old 01-11-2013, 09:23 AM   #508
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
No, no, no, you guys missed my point.....And didn't read the rhythm correctly.

My sig used to say 650 HP, but after a message from CMS I had to change a number. But thank you for the compliments, as you always give! You guys push me, and T there's no way I would or could justify spending that much $$ for a new ZR1, now that one that Kurt showed, maybe! I like the Z06 Vettes and that's one car the Cunningham MotorSports specializes in giving big HP too.

I really do LOVE my car and can't wait to get it back, and with the upgrades I've done, i.e., DSS Carbon Drive Shaft, 1400 HP shafts, upgraded clutch, etc..I really want to rip around in it, and pull up next to that new ZR1, or Lambo, or Ferrari owners and dust them. If would be foolish to sell it unless I could get a great price on it, but with the tricks up my sleeve, I could get a nice price. There's a lady in Tennessee, who's husband is a drag racer and she is absolutely in love with the car, and it would be perfect for her since her hubby is a gear head....Gotta respect a chick that loves the car that much. She saw it when I had it on ebay and wanted to pull the trigger, but I yanked it to sell Pierre the wheels, get 20s, the cam, and then everything else followed. So with 2200 miles on it, and many brand new parts, I'm certainly going to see what I can get.

But like I said, the coup de grace is when it's in print for all to see, then that increases it's value, and right now it's in line for 3 mags, but talk is cheap so we'll see who steps to the plate first. But I've always had a love for the Vettes, my first one back in 1989. Unlike you Brotha P, I have no children and my wife is scared shitless to even ride in the car with me and that was before, I'm sure it'll only be worse now with the upgrades.

So for now I want to feel what 700 RWHP feels like, I have the best adjustable suspension, Pedders (Thank you JusticePete & Deb), and other components so lets see what she'll do in a few events, racing that is. Because nothing satisfies me like speed, the rush, the high, I love it.

So for now, this will wait.......
Attached Images

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:28 AM   #509
Kronix

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
but then we won't be seeing him on this forum :( ,and you know how much we like John

Thank you my friend, and I'm glad that there's some Kronix in Lebanon on the Cyber Bullet!!! It makes me proud to have good friends like you & the HT boyz, Leon, Tommy and the rest of the crew have made this East Coaster feel at home and have given me an extended famiglia that reaches all the way to you

Johnny C ain't going anywhere!!!

Old 01-11-2013, 09:37 AM   #510
SolomonAKOO

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
Yeah I don't think you can sell that car! Cause then ill pretty much have no reason to get on Camaro5 well except for the random questions I have every now and then. But for the most part I get right on your page to see what's new with the Camaro!
Old 01-11-2013, 09:48 AM   #511
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012

Drives: Cyber Bullet
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
Quote:
Thank you my friend, and I'm glad that there's some Kronix in Lebanon on the Cyber Bullet!!! It makes me proud to have good friends like you & the HT boyz, Leon, Tommy and the rest of the crew have made this East Coaster feel at home and have given me an extended famiglia that reaches all the way to you

Hell yeah bro ,we're just gettinn warmed up ,in 2 years we got so far i can only imagine by the end of 2013 we will have the coolest rides on earth and great freinds to share our stories with .
Old 01-11-2013, 09:54 AM   #512
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
Quote:

You know it man!!! We love having you here.
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:08 AM   #513
Kronix

You guys are the best & I love this place!!!

We're in the BEST CAR CLUB IN THE UNIVERSE, The HeadTurners, we are the 1%!!!!
Attached Images

Old 01-11-2013, 11:56 AM   #514
leonardo
SoCal HT5 [COTW 11/24/13]

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS / Ducati 1198s

Quote:

yea Johanni please dont go, and if you do, we are coming for your ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
Hell yeah bro ,we're just gettinn warmed up ,in 2 years we got so far i can only imagine by the end of 2013 we will have the coolest rides on earth and great freinds to share our stories with .
we alreaady do brotha anything from this point is like ive said "icing on the cake"

Quote:
You guys are the best & I love this place!!!

We're in the BEST CAR CLUB IN THE UNIVERSE, The HeadTurners, we are the 1%!!!!
Old 01-11-2013, 01:10 PM   #515
kickasswelch69
Future Underwater Welder

Drives: 1991 Mazda B2200
J, You should totally have your beloved wife tell us all of what she thinks of the car here on your thread! that would complete it!!!!
kickasswelch69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 06:44 PM   #516
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Drives: PSHHH UWISH
Okay what are the picks for this weekend??
Old 01-12-2013, 01:04 AM   #517
Kronix

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED DEMON SS View Post
Okay what are the picks for this weekend??
So somebody wants to pay for some more mods, well hop aboard the Kronix $ Train!!!

Hammer Denver & Packers tomorrow

Denver is -9 and they'll win by 20+
2nd best Peyton Manning QB rating in career.
Manning has beaten Ravens 9 straight games
Cold weather forcing Manning to wear glove
(2-0 SU with 6 TD and 1 INT wearing glove this season)
Ravens played 4 playoff teams outside of their division this regular season: gave up over 34 ppg
Ravens at altitude:Mile High
Short week (Sunday till Saturday)
One less day to recover. One less day to prepare.
Team knows it matters: Ravens changing travel schedule.
(change of routine, another less day to prepare)
Have not played in Denver since 2006.
Older teams have more trouble.
Denver led 31-3 after 3 quarters in first game vs. Ravens this year

GB is getting +3 and they'll win outright in San Fran.
You beat San Fran by running on them.
5 games they didn’t win this year: yielded an average of 143 yards on the ground.Packers as an underdog are 18-6 against the spread last 24
Last 4 games: 11 touchdowns and zero INTs for Rogers.
Rogers 3-1 on road in playoffs.

Now onto the game you care about...

Atlanta-2.5 to Seattle
Unfortunately, I think your Hawks run comes to an end on Sunday. The Skins WRs are no match compared to White, Gonzo, Julio Jones * Matty Ice, the only advantage Skins had was at RB and the rushing attack, but when RGIII went down it was all over....Plus the loss of Chris Clemons will hurt them. To play this game, Seattle will have traveled 8,215 miles in less than 7 days. That takes a lot out of a team, and a rookie QB, especially playing in the dome. The Public is on the Hawks, the public loses 80% of the time, Las Vegas wasn't built by winners.
Seattle on road since 2002: 38% ATS (32-52-1)
Seattle lost to Lions and Dolphins on road this season
After losing a game, Falcons 20-3 ATS(Against the spread)
Ryan 33-6 SU at home in career
Ryan: 11 TD and 1 INT streak

Pats-9 to Texans, this number is a little inflated because Vegas knows the public loves the Pats & the Favorites. Last weekend was the first time in decades all 4 favorites won & covered the spread. I have this game at Pats-6, but Texans do not impress me. So I'll probably tease them down in a 2 team 7 point teaser with Denver-2 & NE-2, for around $10K, since I'm on house money.
As for the Pats/Texans game, the only thing that scares me is 80% of the $ is on NE.
NE beat Texans 5 weeks ago by 30+pts & No Gronkowski
In the last 4 games of regular season:
Texans covered by 2-points at home vs. Colts
In the other three games,
they lost against the spread by: 25 points, 23 points, and 17 points.
Houston: 3 offensive TDs the last 4 games
Coach Kubiack 41% in career as a dog of 4 or more points (13-19 ATS)

I lean Pats in this game with quite a few points scored.

It's time to Get$$$$$Yo!!!!

Old 01-12-2013, 01:14 AM   #518
SolomonAKOO

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
Holy sh!t!! I never asked what you did for a living, but if I didn't know any better I'd say your a bookie!! Haha damn that's some pretty accurate stuff right there, but ill take the Seahawks and Pats in the Super Bowl.

Tags
car of the week, cunningham motorsports, magnuson supercharger, pedders, zlx