Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics > Engine | Exhaust | Bolt-On | Drivetrain Modifications

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2015, 11:06 PM   #1
scdrj

Drives: 2014 ZL-1
Attn agressive vendors, WTB list...

These parts will require no service, so your pricing is everything I do not wish to pay TX state sales tax, so no TX dealers (sorry). I need the following for a 14' ZL1:

-Ideal pulley relocation bracket from LPE or Metco...whatever is cheapest.
-10" pulley for an ATI balancer...LPE P/N L220380709.
-ATI Balancer (918854)
-ARP 234-2503
-ARP 134-1003
-Cam gear GM P/N 12586481
-Timing chain...best value...
-Rocker arm trunnion kit...best value...
-"Omit"...Cam, springs, retainers, spring seats, push rods, keepers, seals. (decided on BTR stage 3 kit).
-Stainless Power headers with catless hookups.
-AFCO 80283NDP.
-HX reservoir...best value...
-FIC 80lb. injs.
-HP Tuners Pro
-Spark plugs. (NGK BR7 EF)

I'm sure I'll need a few more things. PM me your suggestions and/or best prices TIA. BTW, if this post offends you (vendor), by all means, pass.

Last edited by scdrj; 07-19-2015 at 03:22 AM. Reason: Clarification
Old 07-14-2015, 08:58 AM   #2
ADM PERFORMANCE

Drives: Anything I want
Quote:
Originally Posted by scdrj View Post
I have noticed that there seems to be many hungry vendors lurking these forums, but that is a good thing. I am in the market for parts. These parts will require little to no service, so your price is pretty much everything

PM me your best pricing. I will need the following for my 14' ZL1:

-Ideal pulley relocation bracket from LPE, ADM, or Metco...whatever is cheapest.
-10" pulley for an ATI balancer...LPE P/N L220380709.
-ATI Balancer (918854)
-ARP 234-2503
-ARP 134-1003
-Cam gear GM P/N 12586481
-Timing chain...undecided...
-Rocker arm trunnion kit
-Cam, springs, retainers, spring seats, push rods, keepers, seals...(i.e. like a BTR stg3 cam kit)...undecided...
-Stainless Power headers with catless hookups.
-AFCO 80283NDP.
-HX reservoir...undecided on brand...
-FIC 80lb. injs.
-HP Tuners
-Spark plugs...undecided...

I'm sure I'll need some more things, but you get the idea. Send me your suggestion and price TIA
We stock everything your looking for right here at fair prices - www.lsaconversion.com
Old 07-14-2015, 10:58 AM   #3
scdrj

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADM PERFORMANCE View Post
We stock everything your looking for right here at fair prices - www.lsaconversion.com
Thank you for your reply However, I see these parts offered many places. At the risk of putting you to work, would it be possible for you to PM me your best pricing on each part?
Old 07-14-2015, 08:42 PM   #4
s/c ss

Drives: 13 ZL1, 10 Silverado LTZ, Chopper
Why don't you just do the research yourself?
Old 07-15-2015, 01:19 PM   #5
scdrj

Quote:
Originally Posted by s/c ss View Post
Why don't you just do the research yourself?
Why don't you just .... ...! Err ah..., I mean... ah, maybe that is the wrong approach. I actually assume there are a few vendors out there "trying" to actually "sale" these parts, not just make them "available"

After all, they are earning a profit (from me)....for what? Logistics?
Old 07-15-2015, 09:28 PM   #6
s/c ss

Drives: 13 ZL1, 10 Silverado LTZ, Chopper
Quote:
Originally Posted by scdrj View Post
Why don't you just .... ...! Err ah..., I mean... ah, maybe that is the wrong approach. I actually assume there are a few vendors out there "trying" to actually "sale" these parts, not just make them "available" After all, they are earning a profit (from me)....for what? Logistics?
Their job is to earn a profit.....from you, from me, etc. That's what business is all about. Stop being lazy and do yourself a favor, educate yourself and do the research yourself. Honestly if I were a vendor and saw your previous posts, I'd be damned if I wasted my time sending you any info. And if you're looking for "the best deal" just know you are probably not getting any customer service. I myself don't mind spending a little extra knowing that these so called "hungry lurking vendors) as you called them have done the "logistics" and the R&D on the products they sell or "sale" in your wording.
I do hope you get what you're looking for though.
Old 07-16-2015, 09:48 AM   #7
vicnkathy
Account Suspended

Drives: 2014 Subaru Forester Turbo
Lol...... Tough crowd!
Old 07-16-2015, 07:53 PM   #8
Harley01

Drives: 2015 Camaro ZL1 (red hot)
Quote: "Honestly if I were a vendor and saw your previous posts, I'd be damned if I wasted my time sending you any info".

+1
Old 07-17-2015, 06:08 AM   #9
ADM PERFORMANCE

We are 1 of the largest most well versed ZL1/Camaro performance shops in the business, Our reputation is second to non in both service and value.
I offered my website to help you make a seamless transaction and all the parts you need at a fair price.

The prices on my site are the best we can sell them for, Quality is second to non ON ALL THE PARTS WE MAKE!

If I wrote a cheapest online price quote to everybody that ask,I would get nothing done so please be fair to me and my company to offer this.

There is an old saying, " ANYTHING CHEAP IS NOT GOOD,ANYTHING GOOD IS NOT CHEAP"
Old 07-17-2015, 07:06 AM   #10
ZO6 Bryan

Drives: 02 Z06, 95 Trans Am, 2012 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADM PERFORMANCE View Post
We are 1 of the largest most well versed ZL1/Camaro performance shops in the business, Our reputation is second to non in both service and value.
I offered my website to help you make a seamless transaction and all the parts you need at a fair price.

The prices on my site are the best we can sell them for, Quality is second to non ON ALL THE PARTS WE MAKE!

If I wrote a cheapest online price quote to everybody that ask,I would get nothing done so please be fair to me and my company to offer this.

There is an old saying, " ANYTHING CHEAP IS NOT GOOD,ANYTHING GOOD IS NOT CHEAP"

I fixed your link Andy.
http://lsa-conversion-store.myshopify.com/
Old 07-17-2015, 08:42 AM   #11
ADM PERFORMANCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO6 Bryan View Post
To early in the morning for me ...
Old 07-18-2015, 12:28 AM   #12
Sakudog

Drives: 2019 ZL1 1LE A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley01 View Post
Quote: "Honestly if I were a vendor and saw your previous posts, I'd be damned if I wasted my time sending you any info".

+1
Agreed....I'd run from a customer like you as I'm sure most have in the past, you're going to be a total pain in the balls from start to finish.
Ryker #29
2019 ZL1 1LE A10
2015 Z/28 #809
Old 07-18-2015, 02:04 AM   #13
masterguns95 1LE

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS/1LE
I guess I'm different than most folks. It sounded like a good idea to me. I've gotten several bids from a couple of venders. (Still getting the money together). As a recently returned to car guy, I don't know all the vendors here, or all their products. I figure if a vendor wanted to make a bid they could, if not don't bid. PM sent of course. There is a handful of things I am looking for and want to use folks who support this great forum, but the "search" feature is not the best, hours of crawling through posts is not always feasible nor pleasure. I was wanting solid cradle bushings, an hour later I just wanted to ask who was selling them for what price. Now I'm sure I'd get flamed. Guess I don't need them anyway. Just saying
Old 07-18-2015, 04:34 AM   #14
USAFS197

Drives: 2018 Audi TT RS
Hmm. I dunno. That sounded like a fair approach, to me. Back when I had my mustang, I used to routinely get vendors to compete with each other on pricing until I eventually got the parts I wanted for well below the advertised prices. When you're talking about generic stuff that practically any vendor can supply, then it's all about what the cost is for them to get the part and how willing they are to get close to that number while still making a profit. I'd say about 90% of the time, getting quotes on stuff like the items the OP listed, then openly sharing those quotes between vendors, will almost always result in you getting the lowest price.

Now, if we are talking about something unique and only say, ADM can supply it then, you're at their mercy. I don't think this has anything to do with him not doing his research but I can say that he is attempting to circumvent some of the leg work to get those lower prices.
About as fast as the TT RS
2019 Camaro ZL1 1LE
Sold
2018 Camaro SS 1LE
Sold
2019 Corvette Z06
Sold
2021 Charger Hellcat Redeye Widebody
Sold

Closed Thread