Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 10-12-2022, 08:04 AM   #15
bottletalk

Drives: 15 Camaro 2SS M6
I had a set of pfadt's on my other ss that was stolen which I was happy with but right now I'm trying to stretch my dollar as I build up my new to me ss. anyway after checking out dsp's discount I ended up buying a set of the pedders extreme's. I received them on Friday and I'm hoping to toss them on this weekend or next, they are pretty looking!
bottletalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 10:25 PM   #16
KnoxSS1LE

Drives: 2013 SS1LE
I have KW V'3 coil-overs on my 2013 SS 1 LE. Adjustments are a P.I.T.A! I upgraded every rear suspension component with Detroit Speed. Lower control arms are boxed . KW dampening adjustment is at button of the strut which is now buried in lower control arms. Cannot adjust without taking suspension apart. But car handles incredible if you don't need to adjust dampening
RotoFab intake, Nick Williams TB, LOD intake manifold, LOD fuel rails, Injector Dynamic 1050cc injectors, ceramic plug wires, Frankenstein M311 heads, BTR trunion upgrade, Cam Motion custom cam, Ls7 lifters, Ls7 timing chain, Melling HV oil pump, Lingenfelter thermostat, Setrab oil cooler, Setrab LS oil cooler thermostat, Stainless Works 2" headers, Corsa 3" catback, KW V3 coilovers, Detroit Speed control arms, Detroit Speed camber arms, Detroit Speed trailing arms, Detroit Speed cradle bushings, BMR upper control arm bushings, E-85, Motion RaceWorks valve covers and catch can
KnoxSS1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 10:52 PM   #17
bottletalk

KnoxSS1LE can u drill a hole through the lca to get access to the adjustment knob?
Old 10-13-2022, 05:42 PM   #18
KnoxSS1LE

Drives: 2013 SS1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by bottletalk View Post
KnoxSS1LE can u drill a hole through the lca to get access to the adjustment knob?
Was just thinking about that a few minutes ago. Hate to weaken control arms but it needs to be adjusted in the back badly
RotoFab intake, Nick Williams TB, LOD intake manifold, LOD fuel rails, Injector Dynamic 1050cc injectors, ceramic plug wires, Frankenstein M311 heads, BTR trunion upgrade, Cam Motion custom cam, Ls7 lifters, Ls7 timing chain, Melling HV oil pump, Lingenfelter thermostat, Setrab oil cooler, Setrab LS oil cooler thermostat, Stainless Works 2" headers, Corsa 3" catback, KW V3 coilovers, Detroit Speed control arms, Detroit Speed camber arms, Detroit Speed trailing arms, Detroit Speed cradle bushings, BMR upper control arm bushings, E-85, Motion RaceWorks valve covers and catch can
KnoxSS1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 07:25 PM   #19
bottletalk

I'm guessing it's the compression on the bottom? can u reach the rebound ok??