Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 02-14-2010, 08:53 PM   #1
ayceman

Drives: 2007 Dodge Charger SXT, 2010 2SS
Finally made up my mind

Hello Everyone,

As the thread title states, I finally made up my mind and pulled the trigger on ordering a 2010 Camaro 2SS Black, RS, ground effects package, Orange Stripes from the factory. I consider myself an American Muscle car fan, so for the last almost year I was debating what to go for. It was between the Camaro, 5.0 Mustang, or Challenger. Then it came down to the Mustang and the Camaro, but the Camaro’s looks have simply wowed me since the concept first came out. Plus the fact that I really like the paddle shift auto, standard Brembo brakes (optional on the mustang and can’t be had with the auto). If I had the money I would get both the Mustang and the Camaro, but I had to pick one, and I am satisfied with my choice, to be honest when I first saw the Camaro with the ground effects package in the showroom next to a Corvette (another favorite), I thought the Camaro looked even better than the Vette. So it’s time to do allot of research on this awesome Forum, Mods will be waiting which so far JBA exhaust, Shorty headers, Chevy Intake are the first of the planned ones. My current Daily Driver is a 07 3.5 Charger so it will be quite a step up. Hopefully once I take delivery I can find some other Camaro owners here in the OC for a nice cruise in the summer. I guess my only question to those in the know would be why Chevy doesn’t have custom calibrations for MODs like Ford does, that’s the only I guess issue I have, although not major enough to affect my purchase.
ayceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 09:46 PM   #2
IndyDave

Drives: '10 Camaro 2LT RS
Not an expert by any means, but you might look around in this thread?
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73
Good luck!
IndyDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:11 AM   #3
shawn18
OWTATIME

Drives: 1969 CaRaMo
Congrats
Old 02-15-2010, 06:53 AM   #4
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
ayceman, CONGRATS and Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to Camaro5. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in them...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's and wive's here don't care....and take it easy.

Name:  NewFridge.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  95.4 KB

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!