Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > V8 - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment

Old 06-15-2010, 12:27 PM   #1
robertway

Drives: 2012 Challenger SRT8 Auto
HPTuners VCM Suite Professional and AEM Wideband For Sale

SOLD on 06-17-2010

Hey folks, I have an HPTuners VCM Suite Professional package available for sale. It was purchased about four months ago and still has 6 GM credits in it as I only used it on my car while I was tinkering with learning how to tune. The VCM Professional Suite Retails for $649 and I am asking $450 firm right now which is cheaper than just the VCM Professional Scanner package. The unit has a legit Serial Number as well as activation code and will include the latest 2.23 beta. HEre is the HPTuners Web Site info for those unfamiliar with the package; http://www.hptuners.com/products/vcmsuite.php

I also have an AEM UEGO Wideband that has a total of about 5-6 hours of usage on it. HEre is the AEM Web Site info on the unit; http://www.aemelectronics.com/wideba...fuel-gauge-25/. The unit is set up to plug into the cigarette lighter with the Radio Shack purchased adapter plug I put on it. I am asking $125 for the Wideband.

If you are interested in both I will package them together for $550. PM me if interested in either or with ANY questions. I accept PayPal to make the transaction easy. Thanks in advance...

"When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." - Benjamin Franklin

LS3 Camshaft Swap Do-It-Yourself Instructions - 2010 LS3 gone but not forgotten!!!

Last edited by robertway; 06-17-2010 at 02:46 PM.
robertway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 02:17 PM   #2
ArkySS
Camaroless for now...

Drives: 2014 Blue Topaz Silverado
Okay sorry Robert I'm not a buyer but noticed your sig and had to laugh and give you a high five!

Don't blame me, I voted for the crusty old guy and the dumb hot chick!!!!!
Old 06-16-2010, 07:26 AM   #3
tvwilkes

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
How much shipped to zip code 35907?
tvwilkes is offline   Reply With Quote