Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro Convertible Forum

Old 12-02-2012, 12:12 PM   #1
IL-Tracker
That's why.........

Drives: Traded a 2011 2SS/RS A6 Blk Vert
So long..................for now.

This was a great run while it lasted, but life changes. Purchased 6/11/11, traded 11/23/12 (yeah, we took a bath). What a phenomenal car, even with the 5th bow and top issues. No regrets. I have my truck and boat, and the wife needs something more practical and "all-season", especially now with our first grand child on the way. This has been a great forum and I'll check back now and again. You all have been great and very helpful. Just want to leave you with a few pics of the old and the new (2013 Subaru 2.5X Limited). Went back to the dealership on 11/30 and they had moved our car onto the Mercedes showroom floor. Made me feel much better - it never did like to sleep outside.

fwiw - I have a Love the Drive wind deflector that I will be listing in the want ads - but probably not till after the holidays - busy with work and all - but I will make another posting here before then, so if any of you are interested, you'll know just before it gets posted.

Anyway, you all take care - thanks so much again for all your valuable information - and have a safe and very Merry Christmas.

(might need to change that license plate)

Mike
Attached Images

IL-Tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:07 PM   #2
cactuseater

Drives: .
You'll love the Subaru. It will not sit in the dealer service bay for half the year. If ever.... I did the same thing. Got rid of the 2011 SS Coupe before it fell apart, and sued GM for a buyback on the '11 SS Convertible nightmare. It, too, is now gone. Went back to quality over vanity as well.
cactuseater is offline   Reply With Quote