Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > Gaming Lounge

Old 12-16-2010, 12:19 PM   #1
2ndgenz28
Thread Killer

Drives: All Black
Send a message via ICQ to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via AIM to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via Yahoo to 2ndgenz28
[3 free games] & TeenAgent: adventure / point-and-click / detective-mystery

I know folks here use to be into these old point n click adventure mystery games. Here is one from Poland and you get paid in Girls you get it free when you sing up for gog, and its a 3 line simple sign up, user name, pass, email and thats its, instant 3 free games in that style. [Lure of the Temptres, Beneath a Steel Sky, Teenagent] first I thought they were joke free games so I didn't bother, but no, they picked them for a good reason.

TeenAgent: adventure / point-and-click / detective-mystery

The dialog is a good time in its self. But the game is not easy, its a real adventure mystery. If you cheat and find the walk through on google, you will know what I mean. You thought that one screen had nothing but a rock and a tree, but there was about 300 things to do on it to help on others.

http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/teenagent

What's cool about it:

* One of the best Polish adventure titles
* Jokes that will never get old
* Nice graphics and witty dialogs

Overview:

In the middle of a beautiful summer day a teenager is captured by two men in dark glasses and long coats. This is going to be a very interesting day!

It's been six months since the super secret secret service agency - RGB - started investigating the mystery of the gold missing from the main European bank, to no avail. They are so desperate that they went to a fortune teller for advice and she told them to make you into an agent.

You are Mark Hopper, the average teenager, who becomes an RGB agent and the agency's salvation. Your rewards will be girls, because every girl loves the secret agent, don't they?
2ndgenz28 is offline   Reply With Quote