Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 02-04-2014, 07:19 AM   #99
driser

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
I just saw some reviews on the resort and they were not very good.
driser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 07:55 AM   #100
dianeokie
Going places

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Victory Red
Seems like there are mixed reviews every where.............so. I'll look some more.

"just stay with traffic, you'll be fine". = famous last words
dianeokie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 08:02 AM   #101
driser

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianeokie View Post
Seems like there are mixed reviews every where.............so. I'll look some more.
I saw a bunch of reports on bed bugs at a bunch of places there...I might sleep in my car
Old 02-04-2014, 09:31 AM   #102
colemanvoice
team chicklet camaro

Drives: MOTL3Y
Quote:
Did you get the Power Tour rate? Through calling, or Family Events in IL and IA?
I called. They actually asked what the reason was for my visit, I then mentioned Power Tour. They, then mentioned the discount. It was very small, from what I remember, but something.
Old 02-04-2014, 03:04 PM   #103
dianeokie
Going places

Quote:
Originally Posted by driser View Post
I saw a bunch of reports on bed bugs at a bunch of places there...I might sleep in my car
So I've been looking a little today. Baker's Sunset Bay Resort gets good reviews for the most part and they have some larger suite rooms that have 3-5 beds (some with bunks or sleeper sofas). No reports of bed bugs. They run from 205-272, but probably have resort fees added on, like others. They are on the "quiet end" of Lake Delton, on the S end of Wisconsin Dells. Looks like Chula Vista resort is on the NE side of the Dells. If you all want to look up Baker's Sunset Bay Resort and give me your opinion, we could get that one sewn up, as I think they get snapped up pretty quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colemanvoice View Post
I called. They actually asked what the reason was for my visit, I then mentioned Power Tour. They, then mentioned the discount. It was very small, from what I remember, but something.
Ok, I'll call the hotels.
Thanks

Old 02-04-2014, 04:30 PM   #104
driser

Quote:
So I've been looking a little today. Baker's Sunset Bay Resort gets good reviews for the most part and they have some larger suite rooms that have 3-5 beds (some with bunks or sleeper sofas). No reports of bed bugs. They run from 205-272, but probably have resort fees added on, like others. They are on the "quiet end" of Lake Delton, on the S end of Wisconsin Dells. Looks like Chula Vista resort is on the NE side of the Dells. If you all want to look up Baker's Sunset Bay Resort and give me your opinion, we could get that one sewn up, as I think they get snapped up pretty quickly.

Ok, I'll call the hotels.
Thanks
Bakers looks good to me. How many do we have that were interested in sharing a condo? Dan

Also, are we all agreed on Diane's hotel list for Ohio? I would like to get that one resolved as well.
Old 02-04-2014, 04:46 PM   #105
colemanvoice
team chicklet camaro

Drives: MOTL3Y
Quote:
Bakers looks good to me. How many do we have that were interested in sharing a condo? Dan

Also, are we all agreed on Diane's hotel list for Ohio? I would like to get that one resolved as well.
Wisconsin Dells condo; I'm thinking what might make sense for me is to secure a pull-out or something with you guys, that wont add to the cost, since I'm not 100% on the trip yet.

Ohio; I'd just be glad to be with the group. I'll be a follower. Majority rules.
Old 02-04-2014, 05:23 PM   #106
driser

Quote:
Originally Posted by colemanvoice View Post
Wisconsin Dells condo; I'm thinking what might make sense for me is to secure a pull-out or something with you guys, that wont add to the cost, since I'm not 100% on the trip yet.

Ohio; I'd just be glad to be with the group. I'll be a follower. Majority rules.
I wasn't figuring you in on the reservation on this one, since it looks like a deposit or prepay is going to be required. There would be plenty of room for you, if this is what is decided.
Old 02-04-2014, 09:01 PM   #107
DragRacerX

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10 HBM & 2012 2SS M6 IBM
I booked a room with 2 queen beds at the Comfort Inn & Suites, 840 Sean Dr., Fremont, OH, US, 43420 - Phone: (419) 355-9300. I joined the free Choice Privileges club & prepaid for $99.99 ($113.24 with taxes). I will go along with the group's decision for the Wisconsin Dells.
Vengeance Racing VRPD-2 Cam Kit, ZL1 Fuel Pump, Injector Dynamics ID850 Injectors, Forced Induction Interchiller,
Cold Air Inductions CAI, BBK 40210 LT Headers & Free Flow Cats, MBRP S7022409 T409-Stainless Steel
3" Dual Cat Back Exhaust System, Lingenfelter ZR1 Dual Disc Clutch Kit, ZL1 Brake Kit Rotors & Calipers
628 RWHP/596 RWTQ / A.C.E.5
DragRacerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 11:20 PM   #108
dianeokie
Going places

David and I have agreed on the Baker's Sunset Bay Resort and I paid the deposit today. $240, we'll owe the other tax and charges (about $40). It has 2 regular beds, 2 bunk beds and a sofa bed. Please let me know if you're interested in splitting cost and sharing the room. If you go on the website it's room type A1.

Old 02-06-2014, 07:04 AM   #109
driser

Quote:
David and I have agreed on the Baker's Sunset Bay Resort and I paid the deposit today. $240, we'll owe the other tax and charges (about $40). It has 2 regular beds, 2 bunk beds and a sofa bed. Please let me know if you're interested in splitting cost and sharing the room. If you go on the website it's room type A1.
Thanks for handling this for us.
Old 02-06-2014, 04:51 PM   #110
2SS4JAS

Drives: 2011 IBM 2ss
I'm good with Bakers Sunset Bay too, are we agreed at Comfort Inn in Fremont OH. ? Haven't made that reservation yet.
Old 02-07-2014, 06:59 AM   #111
driser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SS4JAS View Post
I'm good with Bakers Sunset Bay too, are we agreed at Comfort Inn in Fremont OH. ? Haven't made that reservation yet.
I'm good with this one as well but have not booked yet. Sounds like we all agree so I will book today. That should be it for hotels on the entire trip.
Old 02-07-2014, 11:27 AM   #112
dianeokie
Going places

Quote:
I'm good with this one as well but have not booked yet. Sounds like we all agree so I will book today. That should be it for hotels on the entire trip.
David, my friend from Canada may be interested in track days. Can you tell me again where you're going and how you arranged it.