Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 08-16-2011, 04:06 PM   #1
Whiteside Customs
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 1lt/rs, 2010 2ss/rs, 2004 GTO
Whiteside Customs Super Street Packages!

We've had our Super Street packages available for a while now and installed them on several vehicles, but I thought I should formally introduce them to you guys with some details.

All of our Super Street packages feature Whiteline components. In our eyes, Whiteline bushings are simply the best out there. Whiteline's philosophy, like ours, is "No Compromise". They offer the highest quality bushings in the industry at an affordable price. Whiteline has been pushing the performance envelope in Australia since the 1960's, originally starting with sway bars. Since then, they have become the leader in performance suspension components.

Each package also has the option to include a set of BC Racing BR Series coilovers for further savings and performance.

While we can't post prices or exact savings, each package offers progressively bigger savings than purchasing the parts individually. These are a GREAT deal!

PM for pricing and availability details!

Super Street 1

This package is great for the weekend warrior looking to improve performance for the occasional track weekend. Our Super Street 1 package includes:

- Front radius rod bushings
- Rear differential bushings
- Rear cradle insert bushings

Super Street 1.5

Same as SS1, but with full cradle bushings instead of inserts for the voids.

Super Street 2

This package is great for the autocross enthusiast. Take your vehicle's performance and handling to the next level. Our Super Street 2 package includes:

- Rear cradle insert bushings
- Heavy duty 3-way adjustable 27mm solid front sway bar
- Heavy duty 3-way adjustable 27mm solid rear sway bar

Super Street 2.5

Same as SS2, but with full cradles bushings.

Super Street 3

This complete supsension replacement is the ULTIMATE package for serious competition. The same package used on Project Syn R G. Our Super Street 3 package includes:

- Rear cradle mount bushings
- Control arm bushings
- Rack & pinion mount bushings
- Heavy duty 3-way adjustable 27mm solid front sway bar
- Heavy duty 3-way adjustable 27mm solid rear sway bar

Last edited by Whiteside Customs; 03-12-2012 at 01:15 PM.
Whiteside Customs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:30 PM   #2
sneakyworm

Drives: 2014 1LE
Can you pm me prices for ss 2.5 and ss 3 shipped to 41018. Also do you have trailing arms, subframe connectors, and tunnel braces? I have dealt with a local shop that does mostly Subies named Turn N Concpts and they highly suggest your products.
sneakyworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:44 PM   #3
L99CAMA2011

Drives: One of the baddest handling Gen 5s
Those Radius Rod bushings look sooooo familiar bud.
L99CAMA2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 11:44 AM   #4
nak3dsnake

Drives: 2010 Camaro IBM 2LT/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by L99CAMA2011 View Post
I was thinking the same thing.
Performance: Vararam Ram Air Intake, Hurst Short Throw Shifter w/ Hurst Hard Drive Pistol Grip, IDEALG Clutch Master Cylinder, RX Catch can, GTO clutch fluid reservoir, Brembo Brakes, 1LE Track Pack, GMPP Exhaust Upgrade.
nak3dsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 12:20 PM   #5
brantley847
v It bites.

Drives: 2011 IBM 2SS/RS
Your SS-3 package is less than most stage 2 packages.. even some stage 1s... coil overs only for another 1k....

not sure if serious....
Performance: 439 RWHP: 226/236 Comp Cam, Kooks 1-7/8, CAInc, Borla S type, Vmax TB, Rx Catch Can, Trans cooler, SLP 160 termo, Melling high volume, Eibach Springs/Sways 1" drop, Whiteline complete bushing kit.
brantley847 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 12:36 PM   #6
Whiteside Customs
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by brantley847 View Post
Your SS-3 package is less than most stage 2 packages.. even some stage 1s... coil overs only for another 1k....

not sure if serious....
Dead serious.

Buying straight from the manufacturers has it's advantages.
Old 08-18-2011, 07:19 PM   #7
Whiteside Customs
Account Suspended

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nak3dsnake View Post
I was thinking the same thing.
Old 08-18-2011, 08:16 PM   #8
L99CAMA2011

Drives: One of the baddest handling Gen 5s
Uh Oh, don't tell me, the same company that makes Pedders Bushings makes these as well?. First coilovers, now this.
L99CAMA2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 08:27 PM   #9
nak3dsnake

Quote:
Uh Oh, don't tell me, the same company that makes Pedders Bushings makes these as well?. First coilovers, now this.
Say what?
Performance: Vararam Ram Air Intake, Hurst Short Throw Shifter w/ Hurst Hard Drive Pistol Grip, IDEALG Clutch Master Cylinder, RX Catch can, GTO clutch fluid reservoir, Brembo Brakes, 1LE Track Pack, GMPP Exhaust Upgrade.
Old 08-18-2011, 09:21 PM   #10
Whiteside Customs
Account Suspended

Quote:
We stock and sell BC Racing coil overs. BCR does not manufacture bushings.

There are only a couple of manufacturers of bushings in the world. The Whiteline brand is the "house brand" for one of the largest bushing manufacturers in the world.

We at Whiteside have made it our mission to source out the best products at the best prices we can find. This means, in a lot of cases, bypassing normal distributor routes and going straight to the source.

What does this mean for you? The highest quality parts in the business at prices that simply cannot be beat.

Just like Whiteline's motto, NO COMPRIMISE.
Old 08-19-2011, 09:21 AM   #11
kbui

Drives: 85 Vette, 07 Escalade ESV, 03 GMC,
Quote:

I didn't have Mike installed mine until I was certain they were great bushings...

ADM Performance installed and tuned: Maggie, Stainless Works Power LTs, ADM race cai, ADM ZL1 scoop
Whiteside Customs Super Street 2 Package w/ coilovers
BC Racing Coilovers and lowered, Whiteline Bushings & Swaybars
MBRP catback exhaust, ZL1 bumper conversion, Drake billet shifter, Hurst paddles, NLP rear spoiler, OEM GFX, Vis Racing hood, ASA GT5 wheels
kbui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:22 AM   #12
nak3dsnake

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbui View Post
I didn't have Mike installed mine until I was certain they were great bushings...
Are they the same as the pedders bushings? Even the material they are made of? How is the ride with these installed?
Old 08-19-2011, 10:38 AM   #13
bkscott

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
I have the Whiteline cradle bushings, and I was hesitant to do it because of noise concerns. Well my car is still as quiet as it was before.

ADM CAI, Borla Type S Cat Back, VMAX Ported TB, LG Short Throw Shifter, 1LE Shocks, Hotchkis Sway Bars, Whiteline Cradle Bushing Inserts, Custom Powdercoated ZL1's ,Michelin Pilot Supersports, Stainless Power Headers, Solo J Pipes, AAC LED Sidemarkers, ZL1 Rockers, SLP Splitter, ADM Stage II Cam,ZL1 Diffuser,Vitesse Throttle Controller.

bkscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 11:39 AM   #14
Whiteside Customs
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by nak3dsnake View Post
Are they the same as the pedders bushings? Even the material they are made of? How is the ride with these installed?

I cannot comment on other companies products. I can tell these bushings offer a NO COMPROMISE approach to performance suspension. The durometer is consistent with "similar" products on the market.

They are made from high quality urethane. You will not notice any ride harshness with any of our bushings kits. You can and often do get some rear end noise transferred into the cabin when changing diff bushings. However it is very minor and can often not be heard when the radio is playing.

Kbui has our Super Street 2 with our BC Racing coilovers. For an honest opinion I would PM him. I can tell you that the ride on my personal vehicle with this same package is actually improved over factory.

Our goal is to improve on what the factory has given us. With the fact that GM delivered a pretty bada$$ car from the factory, we have to make sure our products are up to the challenge. At Whiteside our philosophy is simple. We WILL NOT sell a product we would not use on our own vehicles.

If you have any questions or just want to chat about Camaros don't hesitate to give us a call!