Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southcentral

Old 01-07-2009, 02:44 AM   #43
Xanthos
PWA Relapse

Drives: Formerly-Stick
Beautiful car. I'm not really a fan of droptops but...

For all you edmund guys, you missed the red LT as it passed through - it stopped at the braums by wally world, right off of I-35.
- Xanthos

P.S. - Note: This is the car I'll be buying, except in silver, with the wheels painted like the wheel in my avatar, and a black decklid stripe like the one in my sig. It will stay spoilerless.

2017 1LT/RS A8 Hyper Blue Metallic

Xanthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 08:45 AM   #44
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by XanthosV6 View Post
Beautiful car. I'm not really a fan of droptops but...

For all you edmund guys, you missed the red LT as it passed through - it stopped at the braums by wally world, right off of I-35.
- Xanthos

P.S. - Note: This is the car I'll be buying, except in silver, with the wheels painted like the wheel in my avatar, and a black decklid stripe like the one in my sig. It will stay spoilerless.
Those wheels are gonna look sick on that car!!!

Sandman I'm trying to find a link for ya. I remember somewhere that I found a list of 4th gen camaros and how many where made and everything about them.

Edit: Here are the 02' production numbers and as you can see the color black is a decently popular option. It's my location that makes it more rare to see. Indiana weather sucks, and not everybody wants a car that they are gonna have to clean every ten minutes. Even after they get the car clean they are not gonna want to put the top down so that makes the black convertible camaro even less likely an option for somebody from Indy.

http://www.camaroz28.com/articles/02...rs/index.shtml

Last edited by Camaro_Corvette; 01-07-2009 at 08:57 AM.
Camaro_Corvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:28 AM   #45
1badss

Drives: 2010 CAMARO SS
Send a message via AIM to 1badss
HELLO FELLOW CAMARO FREAKS JUST TRYING TO FIND OUT IF THERE IS ANY PILOT CARS PASSING THROUGH OKLAHOMA SOON I WILL BUY LUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!2SSLOADED/INFERNO ORANGE/WHITE RALLEY STRIPES/INFERNO TRIM KIT
1badss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:31 PM   #46
Xanthos
PWA Relapse

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro_corvette View Post
Those wheels are gonna look sick on that car!!!
Thats exactly what I thought - plus it'll be like a little bit of nostalgia from my 86 IROC I had... The wheels on that car were painted gray but I thought black would look better against the silver.
- Xanthos

Old 01-10-2009, 11:51 PM   #47
BowtieGuy
Enlightened

Drives: Nothing Currently
Guys....I don't feel like living anymore. God....godammit. Why do we always have to play the refs too...

People have to talk about something just to keep their voice boxes in working order. So they'll have good voice boxes in case there's ever anything really meaningful to say.
Kurt Vonnegut
BowtieGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 11:57 PM   #48
Xanthos
PWA Relapse

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Guys....I don't feel like living anymore. God....godammit. Why do we always have to play the refs too...
Can I have your camaro then?

Or at least your cobalt?
- Xanthos

Old 01-11-2009, 12:05 AM   #49
BowtieGuy
Enlightened

Quote:
Originally Posted by XanthosV6 View Post
Can I have your camaro then?

Or at least your cobalt?
- Xanthos
Sure. It's slow as hell though. There is no fun factor whatsoever. I was trying to get an 07 SS/SC from the dealer I work at, but parents said no dice. Even though I would be paying for it. Ridiculous.

People have to talk about something just to keep their voice boxes in working order. So they'll have good voice boxes in case there's ever anything really meaningful to say.
Kurt Vonnegut
Old 01-11-2009, 01:01 AM   #50
Xanthos
PWA Relapse

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Sure. It's slow as hell though. There is no fun factor whatsoever. I was trying to get an 07 SS/SC from the dealer I work at, but parents said no dice. Even though I would be paying for it. Ridiculous.
Doesn't matter. I'd just sell it to fund my camaro addiction.
- Xanthos

Old 01-11-2009, 10:18 AM   #51
trudawg660

Drives: 2006 Dodge Charger / 2SS IOM
Did anyone here order there car from hudiburg chevy?
trudawg660 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 02:00 PM   #52
BowtieGuy
Enlightened

Quote:
Originally Posted by trudawg660 View Post
Did anyone here order there car from hudiburg chevy?

Since I work for Bob Howard Auto I run the risk of losing my job if I buy from another dealership. I haven't heard anything bad about Hudiburg though. How was your experience?

Kurt Vonnegut
Old 01-11-2009, 03:04 PM   #53
Xanthos
PWA Relapse

I've had many good experiences with the GMPP department at Hudiburg - never bought a car from them though.

Marc Heitz tried to rip me off when I was looking at a used Aveo (8500 for one that had 75,000 miles on it? Please... I could have gotten a new (07 at the time) one for barely more than that) - they flat out lost my business for the new Camaro.

If I end up ordering through Scotty (which is the current plan) I'm going to have it shipped to Heitz just to rub in in their faces. And if they put dealer stickers on it, they can remove them for me. And if they scratch the paint in the process, I'll just sue them for damage to property.
- Xanthos

Old 01-11-2009, 03:26 PM   #54
BowtieGuy
Enlightened

Yea the guys at Marc Heitz are pricks. They almost didn't let me test drive their Cobalt SS/TC simply because I worked for a different dealership.

Kurt Vonnegut
Old 01-12-2009, 10:13 AM   #55
trudawg660

Drives: 2006 Dodge Charger / 2SS IOM
i tried to buy from bob Howard and they gave me a hard time, with my charger. at that point in time i really didn’t have too much credit, but i still got the car from another dealer. and with hudiburg so far they have done me well. i talked to a Mr. lee he is a older guy. i had to put a 1000 deposit and msrp.
trudawg660 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 10:43 PM   #56
BowtieGuy
Enlightened

Quote:
Originally Posted by trudawg660 View Post
i tried to buy from bob Howard and they gave me a hard time, with my charger. at that point in time i really didn’t have too much credit, but i still got the car from another dealer. and with hudiburg so far they have done me well. i talked to a Mr. lee he is a older guy. i had to put a 1000 deposit and msrp.
I hate our salesman. None of them know a thing about their vehicles and they don't really give a damn about the customers, save very few of the good ones. Our service team, however, is top notch.

Kurt Vonnegut