Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 09-18-2009, 06:42 AM   #1247
1 RD JEWL

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS_RS- RJT
Name Change

I should see a name change to my user ID any day. I got an email from teh administrator confirming what I want it to be.

You should see me as " 1 RD JEWL " soon.

Delivered 25 Aug 2009:
2SS/RS LS3
1 RD JEWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 08:13 AM   #1248
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
I see the name change is done.
Old 09-18-2009, 08:32 AM   #1249
1 RD JEWL

PLaylist on New iPod for Wife

Well let me start with what I have been doing. I have been doing little things for my wife (gifts) that she will find as she goes. I think this one is kind of cool and you guys can help if you like.

I bought Ginger a new 16G Red iPod Nano from the apple website. It came in a "[Product] Red TM" color that is a perfect match to the Red Jewel Tintcoat of the car. (By Chance-) I can sit in on the hood and it matches almost exactly. I also had it inscribed with 1 RD JEWL and another mushy personal quote. Well I am placing it in the glove box with a bow on it hooked up to the USB/Radio.

I loaded the following playlist of songs that are either specifically about driving or Driving/Racing inspired.

If you guys have any additions or suggestions on the order of the playlist, I am all ears. I have 31 songs so far.
Attached Images

Delivered 25 Aug 2009:
2SS/RS LS3

Last edited by 1 RD JEWL; 09-18-2009 at 12:03 PM.
Old 09-18-2009, 12:02 PM   #1250
FenwickHockey65

Well blah. Looks like I won't be able to go tomorrow, I still need to get some stuff together for college.
Old 09-18-2009, 12:04 PM   #1251
1 RD JEWL

Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenwickHockey65 View Post
Well blah. Looks like I won't be able to go tomorrow, I still need to get some stuff together for college.
Up to 41 Songs now

Delivered 25 Aug 2009:
2SS/RS LS3
Old 09-18-2009, 12:07 PM   #1252
1 RD JEWL

Post Will Swing by KMart

I will swing by KMart after the Mall this Eve. Have to clean the car up tomorrow anyway for the Big Suprise.

Please save mea spot. I won't be able to stay too long, finishing cleaning the house, but will be by so you all can see the Gills. I will post pics tomorrow. Plan to take a few updated pictures after I get her ready.

I will also bring some Camaro5 cards to hand out with our forum on the back.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Camaro5_card.pdf (456.5 KB, 78 views)
File Type: pdf Camaro5card_Avery-1.pdf (1.21 MB, 69 views)

Delivered 25 Aug 2009:
2SS/RS LS3

Last edited by 1 RD JEWL; 09-18-2009 at 12:20 PM.
Old 09-18-2009, 12:20 PM   #1253
prostock69
Female Muscle Car Nut!

Drives: 2010 RS/SS IOM Camaro
Sigh. We will NOT be at KMart tonight and will probably will not go to Max and Erma's tomorrow. Our car is stuck in 2nd gear and needs a new transmission module doohinky which Langs has ordered for us.:(

MODS: Borla "S" Type Exhaust, American Racing Headers 3" Longtubes, New Era Cold Air Intake, HP Tune, Custom Ground Camshaft, Professionally Ported Heads by Darin Morgan, Ported Throttle Body, 3000 Stall Converter, and 160 Degree Thermostat.

http://www.rehermorrison.com/; http://www.darinmorgan.com/; http://www.neweraperformance.com/
prostock69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 12:33 PM   #1254
EarliestMemory
RED HT RS

Drives: 10 VR 2LT/RS Camaro, 06 Harley
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhaus76 View Post
We should all bring our "other" FBodys this weekend. We are bringing the '89, heinz can bring the '76, EM can bring her '99 Firebird... anyone else have any other FBodys?
Weeeellll, it looks like that's exactly what I'll be doing, although not by choice - the body shop just informed me that the Victory Red paint they ordered does not match! They weren't able to tell until they drove the car outside. So it looks like I'll be cruisin' in the Firebird at least through Mond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyinBlue View Post
Anybody going to K-Mart tomorrow?
Not sure - if I do, it'll be just me. The Firebird looks nice thanks to Zaino, but it's not show-worthy. Also I still need to hem my daughter's homecoming dress, but I might come out for awhile to gab, since I'll have to cut short my time at M&E tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinzd01 View Post
I'm thinking I will unless my dad wants to take me out for b-day dinner. I might see if he'll bring a pizza to the cruise instead that we can all snack on.
Hmmm, no Happy Birthday on the forum home page? Or is it tomorrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyinBlue View Post
Glad you restored your car to stock - it looks great now compared to way back when with that clunky hood etc.

And you look fine now - the kid in the picture is way too skinny :-)
- on both counts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhaus76 View Post
well my car is done getting the front bumper fixed and they say you can't even tell anything was fix... I guess we will see tomorrow... I really miss it. Unfortunatly i just have to take it and drop it off at the dealer for the second repair. :(
I miss mine, too. :( The Firebird feels downright sluggish after driving the Camaro for three months. Hopefully my dealership will get the right paint color so I can say the same! So you'll be driving your 3rd gen tomorrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 RD JEWL View Post
If you guys have any additions or suggestions on the order of the playlist, I am all ears. I have 31 songs so far.
And you left off a former NASCAR theme song??? A list of driving songs is incomplete without Metallica's "Fuel." Also needs some KMFDM - "Son of a Gun" from their XTort CD should be the 5th gen Camaro's theme song! Hopefully she'll rest up so we can meet her tomorrow, if not tonight.
Old 09-18-2009, 02:02 PM   #1255
heinzd01

Drives: 2010 SS RS, 1976 Type LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenwickHockey65 View Post
You'd better show for the Hocking Hills drive or else you might get kidnapped and thrown in someone's trunk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prostock69 View Post
Sigh. We will NOT be at KMart tonight and will probably will not go to Max and Erma's tomorrow. Our car is stuck in 2nd gear and needs a new transmission module doohinky which Langs has ordered for us.:(
Sorry to hear this. You don't have to have a Camaro to come to Max & Erma's tomorrow evening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 RD JEWL View Post
I loaded the following playlist of songs that are either specifically about driving or Driving/Racing inspired.

Not all necessarily driving inspired, but I'm partial to Great White:
- Great White - Lady Red Light
- Great White - Rock Me
- Great White - Fast Road
- Great White - Hiway Nights
- Great White - Sail Away
- Great White - Miles Away

Ballads
- Great White - Save Your Love
- Great White - Afterglow
- Great White - If I Ever Saw a Good Thing
heinzd01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 02:14 PM   #1256
SilverIceman

Drives: Camaro SS SIM
tonight

Bummer, sounds like way too many camaros are at the dealers getting fixed. Now I'm scared to take mine out of the garage.

I'm planning on swinging by Kmart sometime tonight.

Themed Songs:

Highway Star by Deep Purple

Runnin’ Down a Dream by Tom Petty

any song by the Cars
SilverIceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 02:24 PM   #1257
FenwickHockey65

Quote:
You'd better show for the Hocking Hills drive or else you might get kidnapped and thrown in someone's trunk.
I will cry if I can't go to that. It'll all depend on how sympathetic my professors are around that time.
Old 09-18-2009, 02:33 PM   #1258
SilverIceman

Drives: Camaro SS SIM
songs

Note the thread listed about Camaro songs:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13101
SilverIceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 02:36 PM   #1259
EarliestMemory
RED HT RS

Drives: 10 VR 2LT/RS Camaro, 06 Harley
Quote:
Originally Posted by prostock69 View Post
Oh, man, that sux! But don't let it keep you from getting out tomorrow!

Quote:
Not all necessarily driving inspired, but I'm partial to Great White
YES! That was some of my favorite cruising music when I was in college!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverIceman View Post
Bummer, sounds like way too many camaros are at the dealers getting fixed. Now I'm scared to take mine out of the garage.
Just make sure your garage isn't really a Decepticon like mine was!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverIceman View Post
Themed Songs:

Highway Star by Deep Purple
Another "how could we miss this one?"
Old 09-18-2009, 06:34 PM   #1260
LadyinBlue

Drives: 260HP/242TQ
Sorry I didn't make it out to K Mart, guys. Bunch of family stuff came up so Merlin is still resting safely in the garage.

From the sounds of all the casualties around here lately, unfortunately maybe that's a good thing...
LadyinBlue is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boringeversincehausleft, doesanyoneactuallyreadthislol, drew10stealsbolts, funny tags are funny, hrpii is pregnant, iroc204hp, irocababy, irocabigsticktobeatyouall, irocansshole, irocarubmark, irocasuspension, irocfluffyslippers, irocgrocerygetter, irocinsomnia, irocsshole, the jeopardy song, trackdaymidohio, whogetsridoftheircamaro4ajeep, whydotheyhatechubby?