Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 01-04-2019, 05:35 PM   #1
CP_Camaro

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS 2018 Camaro SS 1LE
FS: 2010 Chevy Camaro 2SS/RS IOM 6speed

Hello,

I have a meticulously maintained 2010 Chevy Camaro SS for sale with 29,500 miles. It has the 2SS RS/SS package, and it has never been driven in the rain or bad weather. It's been garage kept, and stored in the winter. I am located in central Virginia (Lynchburg).

Facts/Options:
6-speed LS3 engine with 426hp/420tq stock
rare Inferno Orange Metallic exterior with orange/black interior (only made a few years)
stock window tint
stock orange engine cover (I have a stock silver engine cover as well)
stock Brembo brakes
upgraded adjustable BMR sway bars front & rear
BMR springs 1" drop
black vinyl graphics professionally done (hockey stripes and front/rear black accents)
SLP SS emblems front/rear
splash/rock guards
Vararam air intake with lifetime green filter
custom exhaust, sounds great w plenty of pops/crackles on deceleration
2 sets of Camaro SS floor mats, both orange/black to match interior/exterior colors
ZL1-style Factory Reproductions wheels in gloss black with black lugnuts and locking nuts, 10" and 11" wheels
brand new Nitto Invo tires 275/315 (less than 100 miles on them)

I have all the stock parts as well that will go with the car depending on price including original wheels/tires.

This is a beautiful car for sale and I hate to sell it, but I recently bought a newer Camaro and need to sell this one. Absolutely nothing wrong with the car, perfect condition cosmetically and mechanically. Never raced or driven hard, simply a weekend/pretty day cruiser.

Asking $25,000 obo

Please call me at 434-941-0178 or email me at cpatterson3119@gmail.com with any questions at all. Thank you!

Cory

2018 Chevy Camaro SS 1LE
Hyper Blue, kooks black series axle-back exhaust, tint, black bowties, PDR, JWM smoked sidemarker lights.
CP_Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 12:12 PM   #2
CP_Camaro

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS 2018 Camaro SS 1LE
SOLD

2018 Chevy Camaro SS 1LE
Hyper Blue, kooks black series axle-back exhaust, tint, black bowties, PDR, JWM smoked sidemarker lights.
CP_Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote