Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 01-05-2012, 10:06 AM   #1
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
well school has started

I am in to my 3rd day of school, taking my one class a night Like a good girl.
its english 91/92 (so if I get an S then I can go on to, english 96/97 lol. if not if I get a P then i have to take english 92, confused?)

anyways, the first day of class was on tuesday & we had an introduction essay of 250 words or more. that I did really good on. For our first homework assignment we had to do directions from here to there (it could be anything) & I did how to get from pit row down the drag strip & back again lol. He loved it. loved it even more since I turned it in a day a head of when it was due.

Our next assingment which is due tuesday is " a skilled I had to learn" once again I am going to keep with the drag racing theme lol.

I like our instructor due to the fact that He reminds me of a Old biker type dude with the long white beard & long hair lol. He is making class fun & said heck with the structor of class, if the class is struggling with things then he will slow it down but if not we may keep things fast pace. Plus if you fail a test he will make you due it until your pass it with the required 80% lol.

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 08:10 PM   #2
Ivas
el Ruco

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS (now runnin' TENS )
Very good! Keep up the good work; good will and humor impress teachers, I ought to know.
Ivas is offline   Reply With Quote