Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Old 03-15-2018, 04:54 AM   #15
ZWA SS
BowtieBelle's SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
OP, is your car lowered?
I had to camber our slightly to clear with my MRR 228 20x10 et 35mm with 275/35/20 tires. My car is lowered on coilovers. Switched to 1LE OE wheels and it’s better. 20x10 et 23mm up front.
ZWA SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 08:15 PM   #16
Maiden69

Drives: 2011 Silver Ice Metallic 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos_MRRWheelsInc View Post
JUST JACKED YOUR PICTURE FOR OUR SOCIAL MEDIA POST
No worries Carlos, I just detailed the car, let me see if the weather is nice tomorrow and I will take some more and post them up.
Maiden69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 10:42 AM   #17
DarrenMRRWheels

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarksroom View Post
For the record a couple guys here ordered the same wheels, but had the wrong offset in the box. They were boxed wrong at the factory, measured the lips and compared to wheels we knew fit and and were correct and they were different. Exchanged the wheels and it was all good. Maybe you just had the wrong offset wheels or the boxes were marked wrong. Interested to see what you figure out.

To provide the correct information....both the +23mm AND the +35mm M228 fit the 5th Gen Camaro on the front and never an issue. Not one.
We have not had a misbox issue and since the M228 does not have a "lip", I'm not sure where that information was generated. You cannot tell the offset of the wheel from the face of the wheel. The offset is determined by the backpad of the wheel.....

Thank you
Darren
DarrenMRRWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 02:08 PM   #18
Northeast16SS

Drives: 2014 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrenMRRWheels View Post
To provide the correct information....both the +23mm AND the +35mm M228 fit the 5th Gen Camaro on the front and never an issue. Not one.
We have not had a misbox issue and since the M228 does not have a "lip", I'm not sure where that information was generated. You cannot tell the offset of the wheel from the face of the wheel. The offset is determined by the backpad of the wheel.....

Thank you
Darren
Well, there's a first for everything I guess. Looks like you have your first issue.
Northeast16SS is offline   Reply With Quote