Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing

Old 10-20-2010, 09:21 AM   #1
69Firebird

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS/RS LS3
Service Next Week, Advice?

Hey Guys,

I've scheduled to bring my 2010 in for Service next week.

I want to get an Oil Change before I put it away, so I'm going to have them do it. (I know it's more expensive at the dealer, and yes I could just do it myself, but I'm being lazy)

I also want them to update my PDIM. I'm on one of the original software versions and it's pretty horrible, constantly dropping connections to my iPhone.
I wanted to have them check it last year, but they had no idea what I was talking about, hopefully they know what's going on this time!

Beyond that I know there are some Service bulletin’s out that I’ll ask them to take a look at.

What else should I have them check out?

I’m at around 7,000 miles right now. Had the oil changed previously at around 1,000

Thanks in advance!

PS.
Just got a K&N Typhoon CAI, super easy to install, love the sound and it looks great. Maybe I got 10hp out of it, who knows....

Delivered 8/4/09: Black on Black 2SS/RS, LS3, CGM Stripes, Polished Upgrade

K&N Typhoon Intake, Stainless Works 3" Catback w/ S-Tube Turbo Mufflers
69Firebird is offline   Reply With Quote