Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction Discussions

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 08-28-2017, 07:53 PM   #15
Cupahaters

Drives: 2017 fifty camaro
Went to their shop today. Great guy. I will be doing some work real soon.
Cupahaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 09:12 PM   #16
EDFHOBBIES
Dyno Show Queen LOL

Drives: 16 SS & 17 ZL1 Both Yellow
Send a message via Skype™ to EDFHOBBIES
Pm me if you want my unit 2500 miles..

Kong Ported 2650, Crawford Racing Port Injection, Weapon X 112mm Adapter, NW112mm TB, Livernois Ported LT4 Heads, Lingenfelter GT32 stealth cam, Haltech Elite, and Carbon by Trufiber
EDFHOBBIES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 05:05 PM   #17
threat

Drives: Camaro
I’ll sell the stock supercharger off my ZL1. Have the heat exchangers and some other random parts to go with it as well.
threat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 01:01 PM   #18
Yellow6thGen
18 ZL1 A10 Convertible

Drives: White ZL1 Convertible
I pulled the trigger on my ADM kit and only this missing that I want is the Supercharged Lid. I’ll swap mine out for someone else’s that says Supercharged LT4. Heck I’ll even get the G2 high temp paint kit and paint it for you... I have a yellow gloss kit now and Red or blue available in 1- 2 Days...

I went and toured the ADM facility when I was in Dallas and no joke there were 3-4 being built and a few monster hp cars... Adam is a fantastic engineer - and just down right nice guy that loves what he does.. my kit was at my house before I arrived back home. 2 75lb boxes of brand new GM parts... Heck my dealer told me they would install in 8 1’2 hrs but not touching that to many small to large engine shops and NASCAR teams wanting some extra work. I’ll let you know how it goes. Everyone is booked up and a friend and I are doing the install I hope we get some time over a weekend before Christmas and down the street to the Dyno and Pray for the tuning.... Looking forward to 600-650hp. Kooks long tubes catless cross overs and MBRP 3 inch dual exhaust and who knows a little port and polishing of a few areas. Ive never been this excited to blow my waranty!

2018 ZL1 Convertible A10 @ Kooks R&D.
Yellow6thGen is offline   Reply With Quote