Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

Old 04-12-2013, 08:45 AM   #1
BehePerformance

Drives: Camaro
Hi Everyone, wer're Back on Camaro5

Hey everyone, how's it going? We at Behe Performance have been off of Camaro5 for a while, but now we're back on the forum again as a Camaro5 and Mid-Atlantic Vendor. Just wanted to take a moment to say hi to the forum and give everyone our new contact info as our shop moved.

We're now in Beltsville, MD just of 495 exit 25. So we're really accessible to most everyone in the DC/MD/NoVA area now. We can do almost anything in house too. Obviously we're well known for tuning, but car builds, race prep, fabrication, engine building, etc... there's nothing we can't do. Feel free to give us a call if you need anything.

Just to make this post a little bit more interesting I thought I'd throw up a gratuitous dyno video, of course. This is actually a pretty neat race car that we've been helping out with and it's very near and dear to my heart. By the way, on the forum or on the phone, you'll probably interact with me, Andy. I'm the guy that has to drive this car on track too. It's really neat though, at my other job at KaleidoLINKS I teach physics 3 days a week and 2 days a week the students come and help build race cars, so the car in the dyno vid was almost entirely built by high school students. Local guys may have seen it in the DC Auto Show or on TV the past few years, as well.

Anyway, enjoy the video and we'll see you guys around the forum.

Last edited by BehePerformance; 04-12-2013 at 09:06 AM.
BehePerformance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 03:31 PM   #2
streetracer

Drives: 2010
Since you have been of the forum for a while have you considered a open house for Camaro 5 club members? I know you guys built my 2010 with 703 to the rear wheels two years ago and I've only one problem. I was to dumb to listen to you about the clutch

Good luck see you sometime soon about the clutch.
streetracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 04:21 PM   #3
BehePerformance

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetracer View Post
Since you have been of the forum for a while have you considered a open house for Camaro 5 club members? I know you guys built my 2010 with 703 to the rear wheels two years ago and I've only one problem. I was to dumb to listen to you about the clutch

Good luck see you sometime soon about the clutch.
Lol, we're very glad to hear that was your only problem.

You know, I've considered an open house, it might be a great thing to really showcase why we're so good at tuning and the fact that we don't just do internet flashes and how involved, tedious, and time consume true tuning truly is. Not to mention all of the other work we can do on cars!

We also work on a lot of Porsches, of course, so we've done PCA open houses here. It would be neat to do an open house for Camaro 5 members.

The other some other cool promotional things we might be able to do for Camaro 5 members too, so we'll definitely think about some of those.

Thanks for the post and we're glad you're enjoying your car! Let us know whenever we can help you out with your clutch. In fact I'm putting one in the Camaro in the video this weekend.

Andy
Old 04-14-2013, 07:55 PM   #4
DMVG8

Drives: pontiac g8 gt
Can't wait to take my G8 in for a tune ! Do you guys sell headers and stuff too?
DMVG8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 08:20 PM   #5
rdblan2

Drives: 2SS RS
Hmmm...you folks are fairly close to me. I may need some exhaust cutouts installed and a suspension issue looked at. That sound like something you folks can handle?
Old 04-15-2013, 07:13 AM   #6
BehePerformance

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMVG8 View Post
Can't wait to take my G8 in for a tune ! Do you guys sell headers and stuff too?
Absolutely. We're really not parts vendors, so you won't see any ads for us selling parts in the vendors marketplace or anything like that, but we can certainly get parts for customers and install them.
Old 04-15-2013, 07:14 AM   #7
BehePerformance

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdblan2 View Post
Hmmm...you folks are fairly close to me. I may need some exhaust cutouts installed and a suspension issue looked at. That sound like something you folks can handle?
Shouldn't be a problem at all. Call us whenever you'd like to schedule a time to come in.