Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-28-2007, 11:10 PM   #1
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Chevy Rev It Up Tour Dates-Featuring the 5th Gen Concept

From our buddy Scott Settlemire:

Good afternoon, Camaro Enthusiasts!

Our friend Todd Christensen, Manager of Racing Business Development at Chevrolet (and Larry Christensen's son!) has an offer for Camaro/Firebird enthusiasts at this Summer's "CHEVY REV IT UP" at SIX cities across the United States.

FIRST: Looking for ONE -- STOCK -- 1st Gen Camaro for each event -- if selected, your first Gen Camaro will share the spotlight with the Camaro Concept. -- Please send ONE picture to Dan Passe: dpasse@amcimarketing.com along with how he can contact you..............

(if you send it to me, I get to keep your car........so don't send pictures to me!)

SECOND: Limited VIP Parking for Camaros! You must make arrangements with Dan in advance. I suggest that ONE person from your club make those arrangements.

THIRD: Discount entry -- note the coupon code below.

More info. about REV IT UP at www.revitup.com

Hope to see you there!

(please do not respond to this email!)

----- Forwarded by SCOTT SETTLEMIRE/US/GM/GMC on 06/28/2007 04:29 PM -----
TODD A CHRISTENSEN/US/GM/GMC
06/28/2007 03:39 PM
To SCOTT SETTLEMIRE/US/GM/GMC@GM
cc dpasse@amcimarketing.com
Subject Camaro at Rev It Up

Scott-

Wondering if you can help spread the word about Rev It Up presented by Chevrolet to the Camaro enthusiast community. We have some great offers that I think they would be interested in:

Display your Camaro next to the Camaro Concept

We are looking for a stock/restored First Gen Camaro to display along side the Camaro Concept at each Rev It Up event. (that's one car per event - see schedule below) The car would be prominently displayed inside the Chevy Nation Pavilion (secure tent.) We we will provide a framed photo of their car along-side the Camaro Concept, a free ride with a Rev It Up pro driver in a Z06, and of course free entry into the Rev It Up autocross competition.

Anyone interested can forward their info and a picture of their car to Dan Passe (dpasse@amcimarketing.com). From their, we'll narrow down to ONE car per event.

VIP Club Parking and Discount Entry

On a limited basis, there is VIP parking available for Club member parking. Arrangements can be made in advance with Dan Passe (dpasse@amcimarketing.com).

Plus, we are offering a discount entry program - 2 entries for $40 (instead of the normal $25 per person.) Just insert the coupon code RIU07X when registering on www.revitup.com. So bring a friend and come have some fun!

Event schedule and additional details are below.

Todd Christensen
Marketing Manager - Chevy Racing

Rev It UpTM presented by Chevrolet, a great opportunity to celebrate car culture, is coming to the following cities. Rev It Up gives driving enthusiasts the chance to improve and prove their driving skills, and have an all-around great day of automotive fun. The event includes

· Performance driving techniques taught by professional racing instructors
· Various driving competitions including the opportunity to win a 2008 Corvette and many other prizes
· Endurance racing karts
· Rides with pro drivers
· Team Chevy celebrity drivers

Schedule:
July 6-7 San Fran, CA - Alameda Naval Air Station
July 13-14 LA (Irvine), CA - El Toro
July 20-21 Houston, TX - Reliant Park
July 27-28 Orlando, FL - Disney Epcot
Aug 3-4 NY - Old Bridge Township Raceway (NJ)
Aug 10-11 DC - Fed Ex Field

Rev It Up presented by Chevrolet will be the most fun you’ll have behind the wheel this year. So be sure to come out and see us.

To find out more, go to www.revitup.com for general event information.

I EXPECT TO SEE PICTURES!!!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 11:34 PM   #2
alleykt123
err… MEOW!

Drives: 2005 GTO
Send a message via AIM to alleykt123 Send a message via Yahoo to alleykt123
I've been to a Chevy and a Cadillac GM-sponsored test drive (sorta like Autoshow in Motion), some of which Rev It Up has to offer. If you've never been to an event like this - ya gotta go!

I was considering doing the performance driving school, but it's kinda hard to go from driving a 6.0 liter to a 2.4 (Cobalt SS auto and SS supercharged manual)…

All said, tho, this event looks like one to attend - just for the shear fun of it!

Quote:
Motorcycle Cop: Whatcha got in the trunk?
J. Frank Parnell: Oh... You don't wanna look in there.

Repo Man
alleykt123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 12:07 AM   #3
AFSNightrod
Back in Black

Drives: 2005 Cadillac CTS-V
Send a message via AIM to AFSNightrod Send a message via Yahoo to AFSNightrod
NOOOOO!!!!!!! I will miss the DC event by just a few days!
AFSNightrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 03:30 AM   #4
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
I'll be filling up a 2GB SD card or two with pictures at the SF one.