Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 06-09-2009, 06:48 AM   #15
trudawg660

Drives: 2006 Dodge Charger / 2SS IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by codeman71 View Post
Hmm...that doesn't seem to be operating properly. It could be for some reason your iPod that's not functioning properly. When I designed the interface, I specified that it would operate like you are saying, if you are in the middle of the song, press the back button and it starts the current song over. If you are towards the beginning of the song, it will go to the previous song, but it shouldn't always do that. Are you able to test it with a USB drive to see if it functions the same way? Unfortunately I don't have quick access to a Camaro to test this out myself, but if I get a chance soon I'll see what happens when I press the previous button.
Give me a minute i will go outside and find out with a flash drive.

Update:
i just plugged in my flash drive and it does the samething.

Last edited by trudawg660; 06-09-2009 at 07:08 AM.
trudawg660 is offline   Reply With Quote