Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 03-10-2010, 07:29 AM   #1
ELDuran

Drives: 2010 2LT RS Camaro (Rally Yellow)
Pictures of your Audio set up?

Hi I'm about to embark on a mission here. My next mod to my camaro is audio. Can you guys post pictures of your audio set up? Now I'm not just talking a new speaker kinda deal. I'm talking pimped out set ups. Your trunks with speakers and amps etc.... Anyone? thanks!

ELDuran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:47 AM   #2
shevyman

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS IOM
well i dont have mine yet cause i have not had my car since october and am still waiting on it.

but you are not to far from eagle rock and our shop sightwaves does very good custom work. you should come in or even check our our website sightwaves.com and see the work we have done. worked on lotus,lambo's, ferrarie's porsche, bently, alot of cars. check us out. come in also to hear the equipment in car and on the floor to hear the difference. also we tint windows if you are looking. also when we do audio we go for the less amount of equipment with great quality sound.

again you should stop on in and hear and see what i am talking about. also meet the owner and the installer. great people. as for me i am more outside advertisment. you may have seen me at one of the meets in my scion. by the way my name is andrew. if you decide to go in or call talk to jessie or omar.
shevyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:54 AM   #3
ELDuran

Drives: 2010 2LT RS Camaro (Rally Yellow)
Hey thanks man. I will check out the web site. Also if you don't mind any idea on price? I'm looking for something not too expensive but still want that BOOM sound. What I had in mind was two 12" speakers set up in a custom trunk. I'm a fan of plexi glass. I'm not too sure about changing the head unit. I want more power out of it but I really don't want to change the look of my dash if I don't have to. Any ideas or recomendations would be gratly appreciated. I may stop by the shop too for more ideas, and maybe they'll work with me.

ELDuran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 08:03 AM   #4
FIREWOLFF

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT Rally Yellow
check these out

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61938

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59465
Old 03-10-2010, 08:14 AM   #5
jamesfl
BAD 4SS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS with ground effect

******** and custom box for meth injection.
2 - Kicker CompVR 07CVR102 10" subwoofers
1 - Rockford Fosgate P500
Old 03-10-2010, 08:37 AM   #6
Tysen

Drives: 2011 RJT 2SS/RS M6
Here's my setup.

Nothing too fancy. I got the enclosure from Audio Integrations. Just one 10" for now, as soon as they release an enclosure for the other side of the trunk I'll be installing a second one. I'm replacing the speaker that's in there now with this one.

http://signature.crutchfield.com/s_1....html?tp=27741

I've always been impartial to Infinity speakers. Great performance from a 10" sub.
Old 03-10-2010, 08:52 AM   #7
Tysen

Pretty nice Spymaster. I think later on I'm going to do some crazy fiberglass enclosure.
Old 03-10-2010, 09:03 AM   #8
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Looks awesome
2010 SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 09:42 AM   #9
Tysen

LOL! Not meaning to threadjack here, but have you seen any of the Tank skits?

Old 03-10-2010, 06:41 PM   #10
shevyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELDuran View Post
Hey thanks man. I will check out the web site. Also if you don't mind any idea on price? I'm looking for something not too expensive but still want that BOOM sound. What I had in mind was two 12" speakers set up in a custom trunk. I'm a fan of plexi glass. I'm not too sure about changing the head unit. I want more power out of it but I really don't want to change the look of my dash if I don't have to. Any ideas or recomendations would be gratly appreciated. I may stop by the shop too for more ideas, and maybe they'll work with me.
ok when we talk price it is hard for me to answer. now the reason i say that is cause first if you are doing a custom enclosure it depends on what and how. also what materials you are going to want. see we would rather do a custom over just putting a box in the trunk with two subs. now if you are looking just for bass and no highs i will tell you depending on how loud you want to be. the brands we carry you will only need one sub and the great thing is they do not take alot of power to sound good. also we do have a really great product then again we wanted to demo in my car which again i do not have. this will be good where you wont need to touch your head unit and it will be better then doing an aftermarket head unit. you can control everything off of it as far as volume and tunning. but that is pricey. well i know this is not alot of info but let me know when you are available i could also meet you some where and demo my system in my scion then we can go to the shop demo the system in the shop truck which has 2 12" subs or the bmw which has that bit one processor i was talking about and you can see what i mean.

Last edited by shevyman; 03-11-2010 at 08:07 AM.
Old 03-10-2010, 10:05 PM   #11
Superfly1

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT #2197
Couple of mine...
Name:  DSCN0328 (Medium).JPG
Views: 1190
Size:  67.9 KB

Name:  DSCN0330 (Medium).JPG
Views: 1194
Size:  76.5 KB

CAI intake | OBX LT Headers | Flowmaster AT Exhaust | Trifecta Tune | SS Rear Diff, Axles & Driveshaft
Zex 100 Shot Nitrous | Konig Airstrike Wheels | Custom Engine Cover, Fuse Box & Underhood Bowtie
Eibach Springs & SS Sway Bars
| BMR Strut Brace | Drake Shifter | Vitesse Paddles | 13.26 @ 105.88 mph
Superfly1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 10:35 PM   #12
markgoodson

Drives: 2010 2 SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by shevyman View Post
ok when we talk price it is hard for me to answer. now the reason i say that is cause first if you are doing a custom enclosure it depends on what and how. also what materials you are going to want. see we would rather do a custom over just putting a box in the trunk with two subs. now if you are looking just for bass and no highs i will tell you depending on how loud you want to be. the brands we carry you will only need one sub and the great thing is they do not take alot of power to sound good. also we do have a really great product the again we wanted to demo in my car which again i do not have where you wont need to touch your head unit and it will be better then doing an aftermarket head unit. you can control everything off of it as far as volume and tunning. but that is pricey. well i know this is not alot of info but let me know when you are available i could also meet you some where and demo my system in my scion then we can go to the shop demo the system in the shop truck which has 2 12" or the bmw which has that bit one processor i was talking about and you can see what i mean.

Um, yea,,, grammatical skills anyone? I am sorry, you could be the best installer in the world, but with language like that, it makes me think horrible thoughts of your abilities.
markgoodson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 10:44 PM   #13
ThePriest

Drives: 2010 camaro 2SS

ThePriest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 08:04 AM   #14
shevyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by markgoodson View Post
Um, yea,,, grammatical skills anyone? I am sorry, you could be the best installer in the world, but with language like that, it makes me think horrible thoughts of your abilities.
no i am not the installer. if you read it i never said i was either. i do state that i am an outside person. the shop belongs to a friend of mine.

talk all the shit you want about me cause i live in a world that know one is perfect and we all have flaws some where. obviously mine is grammar.

i also have this problem when thinking after waking up i think to far ahead and forget to put stuff in. i reread what i wrote and can see what you mean. but then again there are plenty of posts on here where people miss letters or words. but sorry we don' meet your expectations in grammar.