#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

AWE Tuning

Old 07-14-2018, 09:04 AM   #43
hashtag

Drives: 2018 ZL1 A10/2018 GT350R #JR603
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWM.D. View Post
My point was that a ported blower isn’t all that costly of a modification to some of us.

Most guys that are going to want a ported blower are already going to have other bolt ons, or will be part of their plan for the ported blower (pulley, headers, etc.). I see this as a supporting modification as part of a well thought out package.

Even if you pay a shop for your tuning, there would likely be no additional costs. Every tuner I’ve ever dealt with in the past always did very cheap or free tuning adjustments once you’d already paid for a tune. Meaning: adding a ported blower after the fact still probably wouldn’t cost anything tuning-wise.

Many of us have done these type of things many times over. Sounds like you don’t have much experience when it comes to performance modification and tuning. There’s a lot of factors at play here.

You implied i do not have experience ? I have common sense and I’m not cheap. I do not believe in short cuts. Commonsense remember?. Naturally you would port a blower and go bang on it without a tune. amateur hour with you.

In my case I have a TM t-body, Roto-Fab, Borla. Not going to add a porter blower without a tune. Investing money in a the factory blower is senseless. It lacks efficiency and in my opnion it is not a wise investment.
Old 07-14-2018, 09:08 AM   #44
hashtag

Drives: 2018 ZL1 A10/2018 GT350R #JR603
Quote:
I’ve heard good things about Synergy in Livermore. No personal experience though.

Thank you. I will need a tune by winter.
Old 07-14-2018, 12:10 PM   #45
ninetres

Drives: Crush ZLE M6 | 2000 Corvette FRC
Quote:
I’ve heard good things about Synergy in Livermore. No personal experience though.
One of the best tuners inthe country.
ninetres is offline   Reply With Quote