Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 12-21-2011, 08:08 AM   #15
JCO2185
RIDING ON AIR

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS Summit White
yea its pretty strange how this just happened out of nowhere, had the car for two years now. The auxilury plug works, and the transaction control button lights up, but all 4 gauges are dead. I messed with the fuses on the drivers side dash and no luck.....Ill try the unplug and plug back in method and see what happens.

--John--2010 Camaro 2LT/RS, Summit White
Air Ride Suspension, BBK Longtube Headers, Hi-Flo cats, Doug Thorley catback exhaust, Elite Catch-Can, Airraid CAI, Trifecta tune, ZL1 front end with Phantom grille, ZL1 side skirts, MRR228 graphite wheels
JCO2185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 08:28 AM   #16
Hannibal

Drives: Camaro SS & ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCO2185 View Post
yea its pretty strange how this just happened out of nowhere, had the car for two years now. The auxilury plug works, and the transaction control button lights up, but all 4 gauges are dead. I messed with the fuses on the drivers side dash and no luck.....Ill try the unplug and plug back in method and see what happens.
Let us know what happens when you try this.
Hannibal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 09:11 AM   #17
JCO2185
RIDING ON AIR

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS Summit White
Went to the fuse panel behind the dash on the drivers side, pulled the "gauges" fuse, looked perfectly fine, plugged it back in, and the auxilury gauges went right back on...guess maybe the fuse was loose or something

--John--2010 Camaro 2LT/RS, Summit White
Air Ride Suspension, BBK Longtube Headers, Hi-Flo cats, Doug Thorley catback exhaust, Elite Catch-Can, Airraid CAI, Trifecta tune, ZL1 front end with Phantom grille, ZL1 side skirts, MRR228 graphite wheels
JCO2185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 12:41 PM   #18
Coop

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS
2010 Camaro 1SS Inferno Orange Magnusson Supercharger Installed and Tuned by ADM Performance, Roto Fab CAI IOM painted, MBRP Cat Back Exhaust, Barton Industries Short Shifter, Clear Image Headers, Pedders coilovers, BMR Front/Rear sway bars Trailing Arms and End Links, VMax ported TB
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 01:16 PM   #19
Bwd21

Drives: Blue RSS
I had one of my gauges go out on mine a few months back. The battery gauge would show sometimes and reset sometimes. Took it to the dealer and got them to work on it. It was on backorder for about 2 weeks, had to have it replaced. Works fine now...
Bwd21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 07:34 PM   #20
cmb74656

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM/BLI A6
I had the same problem when I picked up my car. The dealer fixed it the next day. They said the plug was loose. My salesman picked up my car at work and left me a loaner. The plan was for me to drive the loaner to the dealership after work and pick up my car, but a customer from out of town came to buy the car they loaned me, so the salesman brought my car back to my work. (I think their plan was to try to sell me an extended warranty or undercoating or blinker fluid or some other BS.)

MODS: RX Performance catch can, Jegs CAI, ZL1 grille, chrome license plate frame, GM locking gas cap, Defender Worx chrome DRL bezels, GM molded splash guards, Oracle LED side markers, DRLs, tag lights and reverse lamps, Technostalgia Rapid Fire tail lamps, Vitesse shift paddle extenders, MBRP cat back.
FUTURE: long tube headers, front splitter, slotted/drilled rotors, leather console and e-brake handle boot, remote fuel door and rear seat release, sway bars and bushings.
WISH LIST: Edelbrock E-Force SC, LS3 conversion
cmb74656 is offline   Reply With Quote