Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 07-12-2017, 02:58 PM   #1
BFella

Drives: 16' Supercharged 1SS
Arizona Camaro Club

I was given the A-okay to post this in general discussion (:

Hello all, Brandon here! I've been a regular on this forum for some time now. As you can see about a year or so ago I posted a thread asking about camaro clubs in the valley, to no avail. I took it upon myself with some buddies to start up a club last year, it TOOK OFF, and I mean REALLY TOOK OFF.

If you're anywhere in Arizona, please join us! We're a group of guys and gals who have a passion for cars, especially our Camaros. All generations are welcome. This group is full of amazing people and by FAR the best car club I've ever been around. No egos, no one upping each other, just friendly meets, cruises, burger and beer nights and so much more. I mean it is actually amazing how far we've come

Our official website is: https://www.azcamaroclub.com/

We also have a facebook page over at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/azcamaroclub/

And finally an official instagram page: ArizonaCamaroClub

We have forums, events page, a blog and stickers over on our website. If you have ANY questions or anything don't hesitate to contact me!

760RWHP Magnuson 1SS
BFella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 08:20 PM   #2
danvillekidd
2013 ZL1

Drives: 2013 ZL1 m6
I don't live in AZ yet, but will be on the way soon. I will be there before the end of the month. Just signed up for the website. Looking forward to meeting new people and seeing new places.
danvillekidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 08:27 PM   #3
PostNup
CAR-DASHIAN

Drives: 2015 Ashen Gray Metallic 2SS/RS L99
Thanks Brandon!!

Hey Danville, this is the group I was telling you about in your post a couple of weeks ago

Welcome Bro
PERFORMANCE: ColdAirInductions CAI, ADM Race Scoop, Cordes Performance Racing Ported TB/IM/Custom VVT Cam, WFO Milled Heads, Stainless Power 1 7/8" LT/3" HFCs, JBA 3" Comp. Cat-Back, Taylor 10.4mm Plug Wires, Tim King Performance Stage 3 6L80, Circle D Billet 3600 Stall, Nic D ECM/TCM Tune, - 458rwhp/413rwtq (prior to PIM), Forgestar F14 (F)18" / (R)17" Rims.

SUSPENSION: Z/28 Rear UCA Bushings, Carlyle Racing LCA/TA, BMR Adj. Toe Rods/Xtreme Anti-Roll Bar, Justice Pete Castor Locks/Radius Rod Inserts, Pegasus Billet Rear Cradle Bushings, Mickey Thompson Street SS II 305/45/17 tires.
PostNup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 10:27 PM   #4
BFella

Drives: 16' Supercharged 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by PostNup View Post
Thanks Brandon!!

Hey Danville, this is the group I was telling you about in your post a couple of weeks ago

Welcome Bro
No problem! Trying to get the word out. We've got big things coming, some huge new sponsors too (;

760RWHP Magnuson 1SS
BFella is offline   Reply With Quote