Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 07-24-2013, 10:04 PM   #15
freedomintheskies

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS2
Quote:
Originally Posted by richuam View Post
I like a higher spoiler with the GFX package.
Yes, I agree that the spoiler is a bit understated with the ground effects. I'm not done yet though! LOL
Old 07-25-2013, 03:56 AM   #16
lscamaro

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS A6
You should think about posting this in the build section of the forum so you can update it as the car evolves

Click Picture for Build Thread
lscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 07:47 AM   #17
YOUNGnRECKLESS
Building the Beast

Drives: 2010 VR LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedomintheskies View Post
Yes, the Cabot Trail is a beautiful piece of highway and the scenery is second to none. I grew up on Prince Edward Island and if you have time, it would definately be worth your while to visit. The beaches and rolling landscape are world class and the people are super friendly. And for the dining afficionado, the restraunts in the province capital (Charlottetown) are some of the best in the country. Let me know if there is anything I can help you with. Anyways, enjoy your visit and have fun!
Cheerz
O, the Cabot Trail I believe the one mountain I got to drive over on that road was called something Smokey? That was one hell of a road haha.

Thanks, I'm sure it will be super nice. I know we're taking a trip to Ignoish and possibly PEI since her family hasn't been there in a while. Looking forward to it
Old 07-25-2013, 09:19 PM   #18
freedomintheskies

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS2
So.... I pop in to the dealer this evening to see the parts dept about retrofitting my Brembo brake calipers to the "mouse ear" configuration which prevents harmonic vibration, or brake squeal. So, I get out of the car and I notice this white with blue stipes ZL1 behing me, and the driver waves me over....So, I go to the drivers window and say, "Nice ZL1!". He thanks me and then tells me he was the original owner of my car!!!!! I'm thinking what are the chances of this happening? He then goes o nto tell me he is just picking up his new ZL1 but offers up his number so I can call him to go see his collection and then he tells me that he has a "flight suit" or drivers suit with the serial number of my new Camaro stitched inside of it, as well as the documentation from the vehicle! I'm on cloud nine!!!!!! What a cool bit of stuff to go with the car!!!!ANyone else get a driving suit/ coverall with theirs?
Old 11-15-2013, 11:41 PM   #19
Vengeance Graphix

Drives: 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
awesome!