Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 03-25-2014, 02:05 PM   #15
mcp1990

Drives: 07 charger RT
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11BEE View Post
There are laws. Check these out for Indiana.

http://www.in.gov/legislative/ic/cod...ar21/ch16.html
Yeah well I argued with the dude for like 10 minutes trying to explain to him that I almost slammed into his trailer and that he was liable for any accidents but there was a language barrier so I just sat back in my car and sat behind his trailer called my buddy who happened to be on duty at the time. He showed up argued with him still a language barrier and the dude who owned the truck was getting pissed. so my buddy litterally ended up grabbing the guy dragging him outside in his bathrobe opened up his truck door and sat him in it and pointed forward and yelled MOVE! (don't think that was exactly operating procedure but it was funny). Then they guy proceeded to try to explain that he needed his keys. My buddy told him to go get them and he did got back in the truck and moved it. He didn't issue any ticket though I think he was tired of dealing with him.

Then to top it of later on last night after this happened I pulled up to a red light and the guy in the Chevy blazer in front of me was passed the f@&! OUT in the drivers seat and there was a cop across the intersection from us. Light went green the blazer didn't go. The cop passed looked in his window whipped his car around and lit him up. Needless to say. He went to jail haha. Last night was strange
mcp1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 02:14 PM   #16
mcp1990

Turned around and got a picture. I'm sure a life was save because he passed out. Can't imagine him being out on the roads if he was that drunk.
Attached Images

Old 03-25-2014, 02:22 PM   #17
11BEE
11 BEE

Drives: 2011 LS2 RS & 2012 2SS RS 45th Vert
Nothing good happens after 11 pm. Never go out after 11 pm.

11Bee and I♥My45th
11BEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 02:26 PM   #18
mcp1990

I'm always out late and yet I've still never saw anything like I did last night haha. I live in a quite Indiana town so not much really can happen unless I drive 30 minutes north into Gary, and I think all of the United States knows about Gary Indiana.
Old 03-25-2014, 09:03 PM   #19
USMCSSGT-RET

Drives: '14 SIM 2LT/RS Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro_Custom_Painted View Post
Stupid explained;

The Dunning-Kruger effect, named after David Dunning and Justin Kruger of Cornell University, occurs when incompetent people not only perform a task poorly or incompetently, but lack the competence to realize their own incompetence at a task and thus consider themselves much more competent than everyone else. Put more crudely, they're too stupid to realize they're stupid. (The inverse also applies: competent people tend to underestimate their ability compared to others.)
I've had to reference this several times in the last few years....more often than I'd like, unfortunately.