Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2013 Camaro5 Fest (IV)

Old 05-22-2013, 09:56 PM   #1
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Post Camaro5 Fest IV: CAMAROCROSS by Pedders USA

CamaroCross time!!!! CLICK HERE

CAMAROCROSS PARTICIPANTS ONLY MUST BE REGISTERED TO COMPETE IN THIS EVENT. PRE-REGISTRATION (below) WILL EARN PRIORITY.

The FEST opens Thursday August 1st and we can't wait. As always, PEDDERS is hosting the CamaroCross. We have a fabulous CamaroCross Administrative TEAM. We literally started working out the details for FEST IV Saturday late afternoon at FEST III.

You can expect more runs and more time with your fellow drivers and more fun. The classes are almost the same as last year. V6, V8 Stock, Modified and Super Modified. We decided to go with trophies this year and think you will be proud to display them. Of course we have 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place Trophies along with Fastest Time of the Day (FTD).

INFO: http://camaro5fest.net/camarocross/

RULES: http://camaro5fest.net/camarocross/rules.php

REGISTER: http://camaro5fest.net/camarocross/register.php

CamaroCross Map:
Name:  Map as of July 2.jpg
Views: 2345
Size:  332.7 KB
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 10:40 PM   #2
SparkyDL75
SparkyDL75

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM/Grey
My plans!
Pedderization... CHECK
Maggie... CHECK
Cam... CHECK
CAI & Exhaust... CHECK
Mike Norris Tune... CHECK
SCCA autocross practices... CHECK
Lightweight wheels... in the budget
Super grippy tires... in the budget
Suspension Pedders Pace Car Pkg w/ZL1 Upgrade; Pedders Upper & Lower Control Arm, Steering, & Differential Mount Bushings; Pedders SS Brake Lines; Pedders Dual Bearing Camber Plates; ZL1 Toe Link; Hawk Performance Ceramic brake pads
Drivetrain Maggie2300(8psi-3.4pulley); CompCam; 85lb injectors; ZL1 fuel pump; ZR1 MAP; Centerforce DYAD Twin Disc clutch; Stainless Works LT headers; QTP Cutouts; Rotofab intake; RX catch can; Mike Norris tune 643rwhp 598 rwtq

SparkyDL75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 01:56 PM   #3
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
My TEAM. You have no idea how many hours they have spent preparing the CamaroCross to make it a GREAT experience for YOU! Please be sure to track each one of them down and say THANK YOU while you are at C5FEST IV INDY.

The FEST opens Thursday August 1st and we can't wait. As always, PEDDERS is hosting the CamaroCross. We have a fabulous CamaroCross Administrative TEAM. We literally started working out the details for FEST IV Saturday late afternoon at FEST III.

You can expect more runs and more time with your fellow drivers and more fun. The classes are almost the same as last year. V6, V8 Stock, Modified and Super Modified. We decided to go with trophies this year and think you will be proud to display them. Of course we have 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place Trophies along with Fastest Time of the Day (FTD).

The award we believe to be truly special is the CamaroCross MVP. Last year Keith Silvin won our MVP. It wasn't awarded to him based on his excellent driving skills, which by the way have improved so be ware. He EARNED the award by helping everyone and doing everything. No food service. No problem. He made a sandwich run for the staff. Fellow racer has a problem. There was Kieth helping out. Worn out from the hot sun some of our tech and starter volunteers needed a break. Take a guess... That is the real spirit of Camaro5 and the CamaroCross.

Everyone involved with the event and everyone on my staff are all volunteers. They do it because they enjoy the community that is www.Camaro5.com Most automotive events are car events with social activities on the side. Camaro5FEST is the opposite. Make no mistake about it we do love our cars and drive the wheels off or polish through the paint, but the secret to the success of C5 is it a community

I also want to thank Bruce Raymond for the support he will provide the Pedders CamaroCross before during and after the event as well as coaching drivers that request assistance. Danny Popp will be on hand for course setup Thursday late morning and also available as a driving coach.

Joe Bella has spent a fair portion of his time on our conference calls. We appreciate his help, but in the end is a Moderator so we HAVE to say that ;P

Name:  Staff.jpg
Views: 2222
Size:  170.6 KB

Our CamaroCross MVP and the Camaro5 member that puts up the FTD will each go home with this cup. Are the winners going to fill them with champagne, beer or Gatorade?

The 1st Place finisher in all four classes will take home one of these.

A bit smaller than 1st, but still impressive 2nd Place Trophy for each class.

Smaller than the 2nd Place trophy, but worthy of standing on the podium with you is our 3rd Place trophy.

Classes:

C1 -- Stock V6: Any street licensed V6 5th Gen Camaro. We want to see more V-6's this year! CAI and/or Catback only, are allowed. No Headers, tune, engine, brake, or suspension modifications. No under 200 treadwear tires or drag radials.

C2 -- Stock V8: Any street licensed V8 5th Gen Camaro. CAI and/or Catback only, are allowed. No Headers, tune, engine, brake, or suspension modifications. No under 200 treadwear tires or drag radials.

C3 -- Modified: Any naturally aspirated street licensed 5th Gen Camaro (no nitrous).

C4 -- Super Modified: Any force inducted street licensed IRS 5th Gen Camaro. Unlimited mods. Includes 1LE, ZL1 and 2014 Z/28.

C5 -- Shop Car: Any Generation shop owned or non-street licensed car. Unlimited mods.

Have you registered for the CamaroCross at: http://www.camaro5fest.net/camarocross/
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 05:37 PM   #4
CruznSS

Drives: 2SS/RS Camaro ABM - Silver Ralleys
Not going to be able to make it out as planned. I was signed up for Saturday AM session. Hope to attend next year..:(

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-23-2013, 02:21 PM   #5
Rob@WretchedMS

Drives: His Wife Crazy
Just a reminder to get signed up if you are not already, We have plenty of spots available, and i think you will have a lot of runs this year.

Get over to www.Camaro5fest.net and signup, The registration will be closed soon and you will be pushed to the back of the line if you have not pre-registered for the CamaroCross
Rob@WretchedMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 07:00 PM   #6
TLSTWIN
Romans10:9-13

Drives: /\yes, this is me/\
I don't think I will be able to make it this year.

If I can, it will be a last minute thing.
Old 07-23-2013, 10:01 PM   #7
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Woooooooo Hooooooooooooooo! I'm getting psyched! I may have to run with the V8's but you guys better get ready. Ruby is sure going to be.
Old 07-23-2013, 10:11 PM   #8
camaro2lt

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT VR/RS CGM Rally's
does anyone have a helmet i can borrow?
camaro2lt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 11:08 PM   #9
Rob@WretchedMS

Drives: His Wife Crazy
We will have a very limited supply of helmets to lend out,
Rob@WretchedMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 09:48 PM   #10
lionssfan

Drives: 2010 2ss camaro
is a snell 2000 helmet good enough thanks
lionssfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 09:52 PM   #11
MARINE1991

Drives: COTW 8/29/11 2010 CAMARO
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro2lt View Post
does anyone have a helmet i can borrow?
You can use mine when I'm not running I'm doing the Camaro cross fri morning
MARINE1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 09:52 PM   #12
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionssfan View Post
is a snell 2000 helmet good enough thanks
There is some discussion on page one here..
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271429
Old 07-29-2013, 06:47 PM   #13
lionssfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARINE1991 View Post
You can use mine when I'm not running I'm doing the Camaro cross fri morning
thanks man for the offer. I might have to take you up on that.
Old 07-29-2013, 06:58 PM   #14
lionssfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
There is some discussion on page one here..
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271429
thanks checked it out. i need two helmets hard to sollow the cost for two and may only so this once.