Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 05-16-2017, 01:11 PM   #29
DvKillar

Drives: 2015 Chevy Camaro 2LS
Very nice ride and excellent info!

but I just want to know, did you get an LSX motor in there as well?
DvKillar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 08:12 PM   #30
Gunmetal Speedster

Drives: Savitar; The 500rwhp N/A Monster!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DvKillar View Post
Very nice ride and excellent info!

but I just want to know, did you get an LSX motor in there as well?
Thanks man! But no sir, I have the badge as in LSx not LSX I wish more than one type of lsx badge existed to help differentiate the two haha.
*SOLD*504HP/433TQ | Night Fury cammed • Cold Air Inductions intake • Bo White ported TB • Speed Engineering 1 7/8 longtubes • NPP catback • QTP low profile cutouts • Powerbond 25% UDP • 3.73 gears • JRE scoop • ZL1 grille • R1 Concepts drilled/slotted rotors • built/tuned by Weapon X Motorsports
Gunmetal Speedster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 06:21 PM   #31
Gunmetal Speedster

Changing The Taillights!

Decided to try something different with the taillights, some custom plastidip work if you will

*SOLD*504HP/433TQ | Night Fury cammed • Cold Air Inductions intake • Bo White ported TB • Speed Engineering 1 7/8 longtubes • NPP catback • QTP low profile cutouts • Powerbond 25% UDP • 3.73 gears • JRE scoop • ZL1 grille • R1 Concepts drilled/slotted rotors • built/tuned by Weapon X Motorsports
Old 06-19-2017, 11:34 AM   #32
Gunmetal Speedster

More Powaaa!

Took Savitar to the Weapon X Motorsports dyno day to see if he could manage to finally break the 500rwhp mark... let's say he didn't disappoint

I will update the main page of the thread accordingly so it displays the correct stats now!
Old 06-19-2017, 06:47 PM   #33
Splat

Drives: 2012 1SS M6 IOM
Your tail lights look likes my wife's eyes when she found out, I bought another part for my Camaro.
Mods: LSA Supercharger, 2.55 Pulley, Custom Boost Cam, ARH LTH 1 7/8, HFC, 3' Magnaflow Exhaust, JLT CAI, Elite CC V2, BO White Stage 2 TB, GM 3.91 Gears, DSS CF Driveshaft, BMR Bushing Kit.... . Tuned by JTM Motorsports 540 Hp 550Tq on 9PSI

Axles, Monster Clutch, Hotchkis TVS Track Pack kit.......For 2018.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 06:51 PM   #34
SSEssence
Instagram: Sangstah

Drives: 2019 Camaro 1LE
Nice numbers, congrats on breaking that 500hp marker!

Follow the build https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=612717
SSEssence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 08:07 PM   #35
Gunmetal Speedster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Your tail lights look likes my wife's eyes when she found out, I bought another part for my Camaro.
I know that look all too well
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSEssence View Post
Nice numbers, congrats on breaking that 500hp marker!
Thanks buddy!
Old 07-02-2017, 09:40 PM   #36
ttshovel

Drives: 12 camaro ss, 72 chevelle, 91camaro
cool plate! huge flash fan here!!!

we're not too far apart. one of these days we will have to meet up at the track!
12 camaro ss 427lsx, th400, f310 heads, crower shaft mounts, gpi specd solid roller, shearerfab 2k hp a/w, twin bullseye 88mm turbos, hughes pro ssx bolt together converter, holley dominator, 8.50 cert, backhalf, Ford 9", 33x17x16 tires, c16 fuel
ttshovel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 05:30 PM   #37
Gunmetal Speedster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttshovel View Post
cool plate! huge flash fan here!!!

we're not too far apart. one of these days we will have to meet up at the track!
Thanks buddy! Flash is awesome!! And I'm down, as soon as a get better half shafts
Old 07-03-2017, 05:42 PM   #38
Gunmetal Speedster

New Hood!

Finally got my new hood on and it looks sick! This is the Vis Racing terminator style carbon fiber hood!

Out with the old..

In with the new

I absolutely love it! If you would like to see the video I made regarding the installation, feel free to check it out below!

Old 07-03-2017, 09:54 PM   #39
strykerg8gt

Drives: 2009 Pontiac G8 GT
Very nice. Great looking Camaro and it sounds awesome too. What's next on the list, cause we all know the modding never stops. LOL
strykerg8gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 11:58 PM   #40
Gunmetal Speedster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strykerg8gt View Post
Very nice. Great looking Camaro and it sounds awesome too. What's next on the list, cause we all know the modding never stops. LOL
Thanks bro

And the camaro is gonna be put on the back burner for a while. Recently engaged and would like to pay off my remaining credit card debt I have accrued, buy a better daily driver, and start saving for the after wedding expenses. However, I have it on good authority that I'm getting a BMR strut tower brace and APR front splitter for Christmas so that will most likely be the next mod. Other than that, next year when I have the money, new tires, wheels, and brake/rotor upgrade is first on the list!
Old 07-04-2017, 01:46 AM   #41
strykerg8gt

Drives: 2009 Pontiac G8 GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunmetal Speedster View Post
Thanks bro

And the camaro is gonna be put on the back burner for a while. Recently engaged and would like to pay off my remaining credit card debt I have accrued, buy a better daily driver, and start saving for the after wedding expenses. However, I have it on good authority that I'm getting a BMR strut tower brace and APR front splitter for Christmas so that will most likely be the next mod. Other than that, next year when I have the money, new tires, wheels, and brake/rotor upgrade is first on the list!
Congrats on the engagement. I've certainly been there and done that, so I understand how priorities like that take precedent over the toys.
strykerg8gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 01:58 AM   #42
Gunmetal Speedster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strykerg8gt View Post
Congrats on the engagement. I've certainly been there and done that, so I understand how priorities like that take precedent over the toys.
Thanks buddy and yeah, happy wife happy life so I'm told, better start off on the right foot I've only had the car 10 months and I've made a lot of progress in that time so I'm fine with sticking it on hold haha.