Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 05-20-2012, 11:45 AM   #1947
SSGirl
Life's Good!

Drives: 2SS/RS SW with Black Stripes
Send a message via AIM to SSGirl Send a message via Yahoo to SSGirl Send a message via Skype™ to SSGirl
Here's my Betty from the other day..
Attached Images

"Betty" 2011 2SS/RS
K&N CAI, Customized Graphics, JBA Long Tube Headers, JBA High Flow Cat Back Exhaust, LED Fog Lamps, Heritage Grill, TSW Mirabeau Multipiece Alloy Wheels.
SSGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 11:54 AM   #1948
ROBOSSRS

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS Inferno Orange
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Stacy~ View Post
Hey girls I'm still alive ha! I have been becoming super depressed lately. I got a phone call early Thursday from my doctor my test came up abnormal. I have to go in for another screening on Tuesday. I'm freaking out right now. I'm flying out to Arizona on Friday for a mini vacation but I can't get happy:(
Sorry to hear that kiddo. I hope you thing turn out okay. I've got a brain tumor( kind of in the same club as my dogs) for several years now and it hasn't changed in size . So far I haven't gotten dizzy for years.This isn't a day it doesn't cross my mind. I don't know what your problem, but try to enjoy yourself as much as possible.
ROBOSSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 11:54 AM   #1949
ROBOSSRS

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS Inferno Orange
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSGirl View Post
The stranger has returned.
ROBOSSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 11:56 AM   #1950
heRS
Raised by Wolves

Drives: IBM 2010 2LT RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Stacy~ View Post
Hey girls I'm still alive ha! I have been becoming super depressed lately. I got a phone call early Thursday from my doctor my test came up abnormal. I have to go in for another screening on Tuesday. I'm freaking out right now. I'm flying out to Arizona on Friday for a mini vacation but I can't get happy:(
Hey Stacy I was wondering why we haven't seen you around. Come on by more often and let us help cheer you up. That's what Camaro sisters are for, honey! Hang in there until they get your meds straight and life will get good again! ((((hugs))))
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSGirl View Post
Blam balam balam your Betty is SWEET!

heRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 12:18 PM   #1951
~Stacy~
Banned

Drives: Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBOSSRS View Post
Sorry to hear that kiddo. I hope you thing turn out okay. I've got a brain tumor( kind of in the same club as my dogs) for several years now and it hasn't changed in size . So far I haven't gotten dizzy for years.This isn't a day it doesn't cross my mind. I don't know what your problem, but try to enjoy yourself as much as possible.
Thanks! I've had another health issues I have dealt with the last few years also. You just have to live life the fullest. Everybody has their ups and downs.
~Stacy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 08:38 PM   #1952
Dragonlady
Lovin' it!

Drives: 2010 Synergy or a '83 Z-28.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaChick View Post
Mopar show today at a local community college. (Remember, a Challenger sleeps beside my Camaro here.) I dunno - last time they had this shindig, the people were, well, not so friendly. I think I'll stay home and finish laundry instead of heading up that way.
I don't go to mopar shows either for the exact same reason. Numbers matching, original colour snobs! No imagination allowed. My brother has a '70 Challenger which is all perfect and pretty, parked right next to his 2010 of which he can have some fun with. Of course my Synergy looks fantastic parked right beside his plum crazy purple. Last year at his local show and shine, we parked beside his and finished off the Challenger row with the one and only Gen 5.
Old 05-20-2012, 08:41 PM   #1953
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Hey gang! Take care of yourselves and stop to smell the roses. I can't send you the smell but here is one of my roses. I spent time planting some more blooming things today.
Attached Images

Old 05-20-2012, 08:43 PM   #1954
Dragonlady
Lovin' it!

Drives: 2010 Synergy or a '83 Z-28.
Hi Dragonlady Maggie, welcome!

Happy Friday, it was a beautiful day in Eastern Washington too. We get to look at the backside of those wonderful mountains Jeanette showed us pictures of.

[/QUOTE]

Oh, thanks Tori for giving Gary(with nv) some great mod ideas. Now...if only I could get him to do his "real" honey do list
Old 05-21-2012, 05:15 PM   #1955
CarolinaChick

Drives: 2010 Rally Yellow 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
I don't go to mopar shows either for the exact same reason. Numbers matching, original colour snobs! No imagination allowed. My brother has a '70 Challenger which is all perfect and pretty, parked right next to his 2010 of which he can have some fun with. Of course my Synergy looks fantastic parked right beside his plum crazy purple. Last year at his local show and shine, we parked beside his and finished off the Challenger row with the one and only Gen 5.

It's funny how snobby people are over cars. "MY Challenger is better than YOUR Challenger because.....well.....just BECAUSE!"

Anyway, I like Plum Crazy Purple! (Purple is my FAVORITE color!) However, Hemi Orange is what lives here.
CarolinaChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 06:03 PM   #1956
sugar'n'spice

Drives: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyCamaro View Post
Hey gang! Take care of yourselves and stop to smell the roses. I can't send you the smell but here is one of my roses. I spent time planting some more blooming things today.
Janice, it's just beautiful !

I do stop and smell the roses....btw. Life lessons...early on.
sugar'n'spice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 10:17 AM   #1957
heRS
Raised by Wolves

Drives: IBM 2010 2LT RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post

Oh, thanks Tori for giving Gary(with nv) some great mod ideas. Now...if only I could get him to do his "real" honey do list
heheh first things first, then the honeydo list. Help him on the car to get him to your list faster! Glad my "Trigger" can be of inspirational assistance!

heRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 04:37 PM   #1958
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

Drives: 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar'n'spice View Post
OK Ladies....Summer is upon us just about...and I know many of you love shoes ...as I was never a fanatic of them ...only because I always had such a tiny foot...that most pretty shoes never fit.

Now..I find that more and more are available...these are some of what I was lucky to have found in size...tiny ! LOL !

Most of what I usually like and find very comfortable are the wedge type heels...so when I found the pair in the last picture...I found them to be surprisingly very comfortable....just needs a pretty dress to go with..lol
Wow, they have started making little girl shoes rather grown up these days!!

J/K Jo!!! They are cute though!!!
Mysteek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 05:15 PM   #1959
CarolinaChick

Drives: 2010 Rally Yellow 2LT/RS
I like sneakers...and Keds...can't forget Keds. I stand on my feet all day so heels, and wedges, are NOT happenin'. LOL!
CarolinaChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 07:49 AM   #1960
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....

Drives: 2010 VR Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Hi ladies! How is everyone??
This was my day yesterday....