Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission

Old 08-31-2015, 08:20 PM   #1
cyrus102

Drives: 2014 Chevy Camaro 2SS/RS
Diablosport adjustable parameters.

Does anyone here have a Diablosport using a canned tune want to tell me there settings for a really aggressive tune. I know that a canned tune isn't nearly as good as a custom tune I will probably be getting a custom one in a few months. But I wanted to know what people changed in all the extra parameters settings on the diablo sport. Im not good with tuning so I have no idea with some of the stuff does but if anyone here has some good settings they use please share. Thanks. And with custom tunes does anyone know someone that does custom camaro tunes for under $140-150?
cyrus102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 02:37 PM   #2
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrus102 View Post
Does anyone here have a Diablosport using a canned tune want to tell me there settings for a really aggressive tune. I know that a canned tune isn't nearly as good as a custom tune I will probably be getting a custom one in a few months. But I wanted to know what people changed in all the extra parameters settings on the diablo sport. Im not good with tuning so I have no idea with some of the stuff does but if anyone here has some good settings they use please share. Thanks. And with custom tunes does anyone know someone that does custom camaro tunes for under $140-150?
Hello and Welcome, is your car auto or manual

If you don't know what does what it is best left for an expert or you could get your self in some trouble.

My custom tuning menu is here http://www.jreperformanceparts.com/g...lick-here.html

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote