Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

Bigwormgraphix

Old 01-13-2024, 02:17 PM   #1
Marshall411

Drives: 2020 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
Leather dash pad???

I am looking for a nice leather dash pad for my ZL1. I don't want something cheesy looking like the old carpet ones. Anyone know of one that looks good almost like it belongs.

GM did the interior halfway. Too much black plastic for the Top of the Line model. Dash should be a nice stitched leather or suede. That is about the only issue I can fix-Can't relocate cup holder or add storage let alone a sunglass holder. Sorry for my complaints-car does handle like a champ on the track!!!
Marshall411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2024, 02:34 PM   #2
CalgaryZL1

Drives: 2020 Chevy Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall411 View Post
I am looking for a nice leather dash pad for my ZL1. I don't want something cheesy looking like the old carpet ones. Anyone know of one that looks good almost like it belongs.

GM did the interior halfway. Too much black plastic for the Top of the Line model. Dash should be a nice stitched leather or suede. That is about the only issue I can fix-Can't relocate cup holder or add storage let alone a sunglass holder. Sorry for my complaints-car does handle like a champ on the track!!!
You should look up any good upholstery shops, see if they can make anything nice
CalgaryZL1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2024, 03:32 PM   #3
DangerZL1

Drives: 2023 Black ZL1 Auto
The hard plastic dash top definitely cheapens the look of the car. You may have a challenge working around the passenger air bag which is underneath the dash cover.
DangerZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote