Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 07-29-2011, 12:21 AM   #15
Z28RockStar

Drives: 2SS/RS CGM 6M, 2007 Harley Deluxe
Megan Fox.
Old 07-29-2011, 07:57 AM   #16
c-dub
It's that guy

Drives: 2011 SIM SS/RS
I agree with a few of the posters on here. You all need to have your heads examined because transformers 3 was freakin titties dude. The action was better, I mean I agree with an above statement about how they focus WAY too much on the crappy human acting and not nearly enough on the badass robots...but whatever I saw explosions, and had a few laughs at the random super-model running around a warzone in her high heels haha. Michael Bay movies aren't garbage, you people need to climb off the high horse there and stfu and enjoy the movie for what it is.

Old 07-29-2011, 10:55 AM   #17
cab2g
love. my. car.

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
T3 was not that good. Ever seen the movie "Rubber"? Well that movie was dedicated to the gaps in movie plots that are there for "no reason" However T3 had too many no reason gaps and they weren't even the funny or entertaining types.

1) Megan Fox was gone, and they said "she left" oh boy way to fill in the gap there
2) Some super tall foreign super model with a mansion-like apartment decided to date him because he won a medal? really???
3) He saved the world and the govt didn't give him a job? really?
4) like 7 autobots defeated hundreds of decepticons? Really?
5) Megatron wasn't really dead? really???

I can go on.

The special effects were great as always, but this story line did not even flow with the previous one at all. Megan Fox was a way more believable girlfriend, and in comparison a better actress than the new eye candy.
Old 07-29-2011, 11:15 AM   #18
AZCamaroFan
Camaro6 2016-2018

Drives: sometimes
There were incredible plot holes in the movie, yeah. I mean, bringing Cybertron to earth..uh the earth would be destroyed. And why bring Cybertron here if it's a dead planet? And Patrick Dempsey's character. He's selling out humans...so he can be a slave too. Rosie. she's not even called on to act . There's a couple shots of her just walking in slow motion in front of explosions.
yeah . like i said, one of the dumbest movies i've seen. First part on the moon was cool, and then Sam appears, asian nutbag appears, and all the other nutty humans.
i'll watch Transformers 1, even 2 when it's on tv. But i'll never watch this movie again.

Please, please, don't compare this movie to Captain America. That movie has heart, and likeable characters.
Old 07-29-2011, 05:40 PM   #19
Z28RockStar

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZCamaroFan View Post
There were incredible plot holes in the movie, yeah. I mean, bringing Cybertron to earth..uh the earth would be destroyed. And why bring Cybertron here if it's a dead planet? And Patrick Dempsey's character. He's selling out humans...so he can be a slave too. Rosie. she's not even called on to act . There's a couple shots of her just walking in slow motion in front of explosions.
yeah . like i said, one of the dumbest movies i've seen. First part on the moon was cool, and then Sam appears, asian nutbag appears, and all the other nutty humans.
i'll watch Transformers 1, even 2 when it's on tv. But i'll never watch this movie again.

Please, please, don't compare this movie to Captain America. That movie has heart, and likeable characters.
HAHAHAHAHA! Agree with you sir!. . . . and. . . I wasn't compairing. . I was "contrasting" . . it's different lol

Old 07-29-2011, 06:12 PM   #20
SlingShot

Drives: 2012 ZL1 - #670
IDK ... Thought T3 was a decent movie, I was let down with Potter, think it fell a little flat. I am looking forward to seeing the Smurfs though, I need a good laugh ... Ohhhhh Google !!!
Old 07-29-2011, 06:37 PM   #21
AZCamaroFan
Camaro6 2016-2018

Drives: sometimes
i didn't mean you z28rockstar. i meant people claiming that TF3 was better than Captain America. It's actually good to compare them and show the difference between annoying, dip---- characters and good characters.
Old 07-30-2011, 12:37 AM   #22
Z28RockStar

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZCamaroFan View Post
i didn't mean you z28rockstar. i meant people claiming that TF3 was better than Captain America. It's actually good to compare them and show the difference between annoying, dip---- characters and good characters.

HAHAHAHAHA Agree again!