Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Chevy Camaro vs...

Old 06-08-2013, 07:23 AM   #29
lexlueger

Drives: V10 BMW M5, Supercharged 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuitpie View Post
Lol didn't see that. Either way, 0-60 times are similar to Camaros and I had a couple mods and we didn't dig race sooooo yeah.
I ran both cars against each other. I lost to my own M5(which is heavier than an M6) cam only so yeah...
IW 8 RIB PULLEY W/ OD COG REARS
NX EXPRESS/NANO KIT

KDI HEAT EXCHANGER/ROTOFAB RESERVOIR
CIRCLE D 2800 TC/FLEX PLATE/ADM TRANS COOLER
DSS DRIVESHAFT/1400 HP AXLES
EATON TRUETRAC -LPE 3.27 GEARS
DYNATECH HEADERS/MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST
SQUASH RETURN STYLE FS ID 850's E85/ FLEXFUEL
BMR/EIBACH SUSPENSION

KILL MODE, ON.

lexlueger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 12:16 PM   #30
Biscuitpie

Drives: '11 Cammed LS3, '14 Scion FRS
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexlueger View Post
I ran both cars against each other. I lost to my own M5(which is heavier than an M6) cam only so yeah...
Maybe you suck at driving or the guy in the M6 did something wrong. I don't know why you're so defensive. I have video as well but can't post it here. I can pm it if it's that big of a deal to you.

SOLD with a Z06 in the not too distant future: Cammed, boltons, axles, lowered, and more. | 476 WHP
Biscuitpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 06:32 PM   #31
lexlueger

Quote:
Maybe you suck at driving or the guy in the M6 did something wrong. I don't know why you're so defensive. I have video as well but can't post it here. I can pm it if it's that big of a deal to you.
Lmao! Cool story bro.
NX EXPRESS/NANO KIT

BMR/EIBACH SUSPENSION

KILL MODE, ON.

Old 06-08-2013, 06:41 PM   #32
Biscuitpie

Quote:
Lmao! Cool story bro.
Lmao at how mad you are. Oh well, I guess I would be too if my $120k sedan was on Craigslist all day for less than $35k.

Couldn't find my video because it was on Facebook and got lost somehow but I found another of a guy I know with the same situation so if anyone doesn't believe it feel free to PM me.

SOLD with a Z06 in the not too distant future: Cammed, boltons, axles, lowered, and more. | 476 WHP

Last edited by Biscuitpie; 06-08-2013 at 06:59 PM.
Old 06-08-2013, 08:14 PM   #33
lexlueger

Quote:
Lmao at how mad you are. Oh well, I guess I would be too if my $120k sedan was on Craigslist all day for less than $35k.

Couldn't find my video because it was on Facebook and got lost somehow but I found another of a guy I know with the same situation so if anyone doesn't believe it feel free to PM me.
Lost the video huh...Another internet ricer war story. 35k? That much? You do know cars are depreciating assets right? I got every penny of my 100k out of that beast and would do it again. Maybe one day you'll be fortunate enough to purchase your own and then troll some douch that wishes he was you.. Game, set, match
NX EXPRESS/NANO KIT

BMR/EIBACH SUSPENSION

KILL MODE, ON.

Old 06-09-2013, 01:36 AM   #34
Biscuitpie

Quote:
Lost the video huh...Another internet ricer war story. 35k? That much? You do know cars are depreciating assets right? I got every penny of my 100k out of that beast and would do it again. Maybe one day you'll be fortunate enough to purchase your own and then troll some douch that wishes he was you.. Game, set, match
Just found it actually. 35k was optimistic I've seen several for 24k but they were 60k+ miles. Maybe one day? I could easily afford it but that's not relevant. If you don't recall, YOU'RE the douche that accused me of lying when I clearly said the M6 driver may have done something wrong. I guess your anger prevented you from reading clearly. But I digress, you just admitted you're a troll so this is all pointless.

Old 06-09-2013, 07:06 AM   #35
lexlueger

Quote:
Just found it actually. 35k was optimistic I've seen several for 24k but they were 60k+ miles. Maybe one day? I could easily afford it but that's not relevant. If you don't recall, YOU'RE the douche that accused me of lying when I clearly said the M6 driver may have done something wrong. I guess your anger prevented you from reading clearly. But I digress, you just admitted you're a troll so this is all pointless.
I'm trolling You keyboard warrior. Anger, what anger? When I ran this test, I didn't have to guess if the other driver A: "was" racing B: if the car was mechanically sound C: if it was in it's top performance mode. You didn't beat an M6 with just a filter/headers. Probably pulled some honda civic flyby by the sound of it and for that you get a
NX EXPRESS/NANO KIT

BMR/EIBACH SUSPENSION

KILL MODE, ON.

Old 06-09-2013, 11:10 AM   #36
chicagobulls
one car wolfpack

Drives: 2010 Camaro V6
What is with the defense of the m6. When you buy a new bmw m car you always lose.

convertible is a little slower than the coupe maybe he raced a convertible and you own a coupe?
chicagobulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 04:36 AM   #37
Crand

Drives: away the ladies :(
Send a message via AIM to Crand
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagobulls View Post
convertible is a little slower than the coupe maybe he raced a convertible and you own a coupe?
I had a convertible M3 with 4 people in it start driving fast around me like he had something to prove. Since this is AZ, rather than try to take me, he just passed me and made the first right turn he could find, forcing me to smash the brakes. A heavy convertible with 4 people wouldn't have stood a chance but I wouldn't have any fun against an E92 M3 coupe. Since I'm in a 1LE I would probably be ahead but not by enough to feel like I accomplished anything. I don't get why people are hating on Euro saloons because these days they aren't to be taken lightly. Even though the 1LE performs the same as the C63 AMG Black, I'd rather own the AMG. Problem is that I only earn Camaro money!
Crand is offline   Reply With Quote